45 - March 13

Suddenly, it was March twelfth. The very first wedding - Harry and Ginny's - was tomorrow.
Hogwarts was buzzing with the craziness of everything happening.
Those who were invited were running around, deciding on what to wear and those who weren't invited were trying to find out everything they could about what would happen tomorrow.
Although the wedding and ceremony were taking place at the Burrow, there were celebrations being put into place at Hogwarts.
Of course, there would be no honeymoon until the term was over, but they had been granted a separate wing of the castle that had been specially built for honeymooning couples. Unfortunately, everyone still had to go to class.
Hermione was in the midst of helping Ginny with a few final touches, studying for exams and helping Luna plan her wedding which would be next month. She was stretched thin as it was and needed to relax.
Honestly, she couldn't wait till they were all married, then she would finally be able to relax a bit and focus on her class work.
Draco, on the other hand was smooth sailing. He wasn't helping plan any of the weddings - barely his own, he was on top of all his class work and he was getting plenty of sleep. For the first time in several years, he was relaxing.
He had been trying to ease things for Hermione but it didn't seem to be working anyway, when she looked too exhausted he would take over the wedding planning or decorating.
"Hermione, love...why don't you come to bed? It's half one. You need to sleep, you're in the wedding tomorrow and while I think you look beautiful all the time, I'm sure Ginny won't be happy if you haven't slept. Just come to bed, I'll finish that for you." He offered as he laid on the bed, comfy and relaxed as ever

"I really need to finish this, Draco!" She said anxiously

"You just tell me what to do and I will do it for you. You need more sleep than I do, you barely get five hours a night." He urges on, climbing out of bed and walking over to where she was working

Sighing, she begins explaining everything that needs to be done, most of which could be done by magic but Hermione insisted on doing them by hand - the muggle way.

After everything had been explained to Draco, he all but carried her to the bed and tucked her in before heading back to the desk to finish up the invitations she was making.

By the time it was two, Hermione was asleep and Draco was pasting the invitations together by hand. Hermione insisted he do it by hand and not by magic and by Merlin he was going to listen to her.

Soon, it was half three and he was finishing up on the last invitation. They had to be up at seven to get ready for the wedding and make their way to the Burrow, since Hermione was in the wedding party, the pair had to be there earlier than all of the other guests.
The ceremony itself wasn't until two o'clock, but with everything that had to be ready, Draco insisted upon coming along with her early.

Tiredly, he shuts the lamp off and climbs into bed before falling asleep almost immediately to the sound of Hermione's light breathing.

\\~//

All too soon it came upon seven in the morning and Hermione was waking Draco up to get ready.
Grumbling the entire way out of bed, he stalks to his wardrobe to grab one of the tuxedos he had ready for all the weddings he was about to attend.

Hermione was running around the room getting a few things together they would all need throughout the day.
"Drake! These look wonderful! Thank you so much for doing these for me. It means the world. What time did you get to bed?" She asks as she's putting a pair of earrings in

"Around half three?" He yawns

Walking over to him, she wraps him in a hug and gives him a quick kiss as thanks.
"You're amazing."