Ua Entrance Exam part 1

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
-Midoriya Household-(6:00 am)
'izuku is seen just waking up, from his sleep, by a screaming winter inside his head'

Winter(Head): IZUKU! WAKE UP!

Izuku: *wakes up immediately* What?! Why winter?! Is it, your period again?! Oh no.. not again!

Winter(head): *blushing* NOO! YOU IDIOT! IT'S THE DAY OF THE EXAM!

Izuku:oh.. thanks winter!

Winter(head): idiot...

'then izuku, goes to the bathroom, and washed his face and brushed his teeth, and then took a shower to get ready for the day, and then gets off the bathroom and just wore a random outift'

-this is Izuku's outift:

Winter(head): looking good izuku

Izuku: aww thanks winter.. ready?

Winter(head): hai!

'izuku goes down the stairs, and ate breaksfast and almost immediately, stands up to go outside'

Izuku: mom! Im gonna be taking, my exam!

Inko: ok honey! Good luck!

Izuku: hai! *Opens door and walks away*

Inko: *sigh* they're growing up so fast
*Smiles*

-Streets-
'izuki is seen, walking towards the ua facility, he started talking to winter in his head'

Winter(head): i really like meat izuku... I think i have a problem..

Izuku: uhh winter, you do know that your a fox? Of course you'll like meat..

Winter(head): oh.. *embarrassed* im so dumb..

Izuku:*laughs a little* no your not, its just sometimes your very Un-unintelligent..

Winter(head): you just recreated the meaning of dumb.. *deadpan look*

Izuku: maybe~

'then izuku saw, katsuki he calls out to him and they started walking towards ua facilty, with big smiles'

-Ua facility-(front)
'izuku and bakugou, was looking infront of the ua facility with big smiles'

Bakugou: this is it izuku, i hope we're gonna be in the same class..

Izuku: same katsuki, but we'll just see..

'the two bestfriends, started to walk towards the entrance and, then izuku accidentally tripped, because he was talking to winter while walking'

Izuku: *Uses flight* whoo.. that was close.. hmm? *Noticed a woman with orange hair behind him with an arm outstretched*

 hmm? *Noticed a woman with orange hair behind him with an arm outstretched*

???: Oh.. gomen.. i thought that you were gonna fall, so i tried to help you..

Winter(head): she's a cutie huh izuku?

Izuku(head): yeah no..

'katsuki looks back and he saws, izuku talking to a girl he just smiles and just goes inside first'

Bakugou: go get e'm izuku.. *goes inside*

Izuku: ughm.. thanks i guess my *scratching back of his head* by the way my name is Izuku Midoriya *extends hand*

Kendo: Oh! My name is Itsuka Kendo nice to meet you midoriya-san *takes hand and shakes it* well.. lets go inside

Izuku: oh sure..

'izuku and kendo, goes inside the facility, and they started the written exam, izuku knows the answers so he's confident that he passed that phase of the exam'

-Stage Room-
'izuku and the other students are seen, going inside a room with multiple of chairs with a huge stage on the middle of the room'

Izuku:*looking for a seat* hmm... Where should i seat.. *See's bakugou* ohh katsuki.. *noticed all the chairs next to him was taken* oh well.. looks like I'll be looking for another seat..

???: Psst!

Izuku: huh? *Looks around*

???: Psst! Over here!

Izuku: huh? *Izuku looks at his left and the. He saw a man with gray hair* who are you?

Tetsutetsu: yo! My name is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! I saw you were having, a hard time on finding a seat, how about sitting with me? *Points at a chair besides him*

Izuku: *smiles* nice to meet you tetsutetsu, my name is izuku midoriya, you can call me izuku and also thanks *sits beside tetsutetsu*

'izuku and tetsutetsu, started to talk to eachother while waiting for the, teacher, izuku learned that tetsutetsu's quirk was he can turn himself into metal'

Present mic: *appears out of nowhere* attention everyone!

-Timeskip-
'after present mic's explanation, and a blue haired boy, asked a question and he called someone out, leaving izuku and tetsutetsu, look at him with a deadpan look'

T,I: *looking at Iida* what is that guy's problem?

Present mic: ok now that, that's done please proceed towards your respective places *walks away out of the stage*

Izuku: hey tetsu, what place are you? Im in B

Tetsutetsu: yeah im in B too! Awesome!

'izuku and tetsutetsu, started to go towards their Facility, when they arrived there kendo, noticed the two and decided to go and talk to the two'

-Facility B-
'kendo is seen, walking towards izuku and tetsutetsu'

Kendo: midoriya-san! *Walking towards the two*

Izuku: oh kendo-san.. domo! By the way, this here is actually my friend tetsutetsu

Tetsutetsu: Yo! My name is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu what's yours?

Kendo: *smiles* my name is Itsuka Kendo

Present mic: everyone go ready!

'everyone got ready, as present mic said that, izuku quickly told winter to wake up, so that he can use her power'

Present mic: Go!

Izuku(head): time to howl, in this Battlefield..

Winter(head): ugh.. izuku stop that..

Izuku(head): gomen gomen..

-jayden out