( 1 ) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘

Excuse me for any
mistakes made 😘

V'Luxuary "tiny" Noamia
(VA-LUX-UARY) <for the niggas in the back

"Tiny , you coming wid us" Victory asked.

"Move, hoe , tiny you gon come wid us"Latasia asked

"No thanks , I kinda don't feel like going" i
said laying down scrolling through instagram.

"Ugh , getcho ass out the house tiny damn, uon NEVAAAA go no where" Shamya said pushing though everybody falling dramatically on my bed.

"Mya , please I promise I'll get out the house and come with you guys tomorrow since you guys always ask even though I don't want too but I promises" I said

" white talking ass homebody" Shamya said and they laughed and when they seen my face they started laughing harder.

" ite , tiny we goin to the block we gon be bacc by 4:00 to come back at you love you" Bree said coming in jumping on my bed .

"But , Bree I said tomorrow"

"I don't careeee you neverrrr come out this house" Bree said.

"Okay, but if y'all are going to take me weather or not I even want to go I might as well get ready now bec-"

"YAYYYYY , but hurry cause it ain't gon be no parking spots"Shamya said.

"Okay , but I am not going to unclothe myself in front of you guys so can u guys please step out"

"GIR- unclothe u so proper but ite we gon be downstairs waiting on u and HURRY UP" Bree said and Shamya and Victory followed out behind her.

After 20 minutes I was done and when I came downstairs they jumped and said "FINALLY ,hours laterrrr" and they all started laughed and I rolled my eyes and giggled also.

"WHERE YALL BALDHEADED and DUMBASS KIDS GOING THIS TIM-where y'all taking my baby" my daddy asked what a mug on his face and I went to him hugging him and he held me.

They pulled me back and I looked at my daddy making him laugh

"Block, they grilling out and playing music, outside hanging, basics"Mya said shrugging

"Ite , where baldy - oh oops"Daddy said and we all busted out laughing except Lataisa.

"I'm juh playin baldy bu-" we all busted out laughing again and Shamya and Victory running around the house stumping and hitting the walls rolling on the floor laughing .

"Ite , whew , - have- my baby . Back in the -" Dad didn't finish and he went up stairs laughing holding his stomach and said "just get out and be back b4 12" still laughing harder and harder .

"Mmtch , bye" Lataisa said and went to Shamya car and then we left out .

"Tasia u is kinda ba-" Shamya said looking at her face and started dying of laughter.