TWENTY-ONE

INSTAGRAM

seaveydaniel, ashleymaebesson and 401,924 others liked this post

corbynbesson: thank you for all the birthday wishes!! i had a great bday & i'm so blessed to be spending another year alive with you all by my side ❤️

view all comments

username: lies u hate us

username: ur welcome ig :/
↳ username: why are u sad? he said thank u stop complaining
↳ username: he's lying to us

jonahmarais: good to hear!
↳ username; where is he😡

username: so who did u kidnap😳
↳ username: don't joke abt that

seaveydaniel: ❤️❤️❤️

username: i wonder what he did on his bday bc there's like no content

imzachherron: glad u had a good bday dude

username: give us content

username: happy bday!!

username: i saw u in montana lol
↳ username: what was he doing
↳ username: going into a hotel w a girl
↳ username: kai🥺
↳ username: they were holding hands
↳ username: pls hes so in luv 🥺

jackaverymusic: ayyye!

username: bye ur pissing me off

––––

THIRD PERSON.

"Kai's instagram is back up," Gavin said to Summer, looking up from his phone, "I don't know when she did it but it's back."

"Maybe she's coming home then," Summer suggested as Gavin shook his head.

"I have a gut feeling she won't want to come back," He sighed, "Corbyn's not going to want to live here, he has so many people to please and Kai can't live without Corbyn, it just doesn't make sense."

"Kai will want to be wherever Corbyn is for sure," the girl nodded, "But Jason won't like that."

"That's why I think she won't come back." Gavin said, "Unless she wants to go see her mom's grave, I don't think she'll return to tell anyone."

"Home to her is Corbyn, you know?" The boy continued, glancing up at Noah and Ebony from across the park they were at, "Jason shouldn't have people looking for her, I can imagine she's probably so stressed right now."

"They're probably both stressed." Summer said, "But I also wonder where they are right now, like I want to know what they're up to."

"Probably stuff Kai's always wanted to do," Gavin shrugged, sitting down opposite the girl on the bench as he noticed Noah and Ebony walking towards them, "She doesn't even know we're talking again."

"She's gonna be so confused if she ever comes back," Summer laughed slightly, "Lakeside is so different without her here."

"Hey guys.." Noah spoke up, him and his girlfriend standing beside the bench as Summer and Gavin both looked at them, "Do you have any information on Kai?"

Despite the little information the pair knew, which was given to them by Ashley, they both shook their heads, keeping the secret safe so that word wouldn't get round to Jason, who they knew would instantly be at them for answers.

Noah and Ebony both nodded, "We're sorry, we shouldn't have got mad like that in the group chat so long ago."

"Yeah, we wanna be friends again." Ebony continued, giving the two a small smile, "I miss our big friend group, it's gonna be a little different without Kai or Corbyn but it's something.."

Gavin and Summer glanced at each other, their eyebrows both raised as they nodded, giving them both a smile before they watched them sit down beside them.

"We didn't know it was Corbyn's birthday a few days ago by the way," Noah said, "I saw his instagram post."

"Oh yeah, he posted a photo of Kai not too long ago, so at least we both know they're together." Summer nodded.

"Do you think they're dating?" Ebony asked, a small smile on her face, "Like, they're along all the time now, they must at least be dating."

"True but I don't think Kai would go further than make out with him," Summer laughed, "Kai is innocent as hell, she doesn't even get drunk."

"With cops trying to find her all the time she's probably terrified," Gavin shrugged, "I doubt she'd do anything too crazy, they're probably just going to beaches and skating, I don't know, just all the mild stuff."

"What do people who date usually do together?" Noah asked, a confused look on his face as Ebony looked at him, "I know we're dating but Kai is more innocent than us."

Ebony let out a small laugh, "Shes definitely not done anything more than make out with him."

"Aren't they just in a car anyway?" Noah said as they all nodded, "There isn't much space in a car and I know from experi-"

"Ok!" Ebony interrupted him, "Let's not speak about experiences."

"She's just embarrassed," Noah shrugged.

"I hope she comes back though," Summer said, folding her arms, "This is where her life is, everything she's ever known. I'm just worried she won't be alright outside this town."

"Corbyn's got her pretty safe though," Gavin shrugged, "But he's got fans, and we know she won't be good with publicity."

"Jason is going to go mental if he sees her in LA," Summer said, a somewhat worried look on her face, "What do we do if Kai doesn't come back?"

"We go visit her," Noah suggested, "She'll be wherever her boyfriend is."

"We'll have to see."

A/N

hi i start school tomorrow </3