Epilogue

"Well, I didn't know that they would last so long"
"Well, neither did I. Pretty inspiring in my opinion" the two boys Oikawa and Iwaizumi said while taking the entrance of a huge building. The hall, where the two boys walked in, has many chairs and tables in it with many people in there. Everyone was well dressed and talking to someone... a typical wedding. "So they really get married?" Yaku said to the other boys from the past Nekoma team. "Well, finally got Kageyama the balls and asked her" Kuroo said and Kenma nodded. "She would never say it but she kinda waited for him to ask her" Kenma said and the others nod. "Waitt Kenma, Kuroo shouldn't you be with her?" Yamamoto asked and Kuroo waved a hand infront of him. "We had to bring you guys to your tables" Kuroo said and Kenma hit him "but we should go back... she is flipping out" Kenma said while glaring at him. "How do you know that?" "I'm her best friend, as her best friend you have to have the ability to" Kenma explained and dragged Kuroo to the room you were getting ready.

"How is my favourite bride doing?" Kuroo said as the two came in. "Not good, what am I doing here? What if I fall while walking? What if I get paralyzed from all the stares? And the worst case... what if he takes it back with marrying me? What if he-" you got interrupted by Kenma slapping your arm. "You idiot. He wouldn't ask you if he wouldn't mean it. And besides, you two got trough thick and thin. He joined after high school a national Volleyball team, he participated in the Rio Olympics... that were hard times for your relationship but you guys did it. He came back and joined the Schweden Adlers just to be with you again. You two are going to get married and after that you two will move to Italy, just because he want's you with him and because he loves you. You love him so much that you even move with him and leave Japan. So don't tell me your panicking because of this stupid little wedding thing here" Kenma said and both (y/n) and Kuroo are looking at him with wide eyes. "Damn... Kenma, I never heared you talk that much in 5 minutes" Kuroo said and you nod. "Well, everything for (y/n)" he said and grabbed your hands. He smiled softly at you and you smiled back. "You should get into the dress finally, I want to see you looking all beautiful in it" the pudding head said and the older middle blocker nod. (Y/n) let go of his hands and walked behind a wall.

In the time you dressed, your brother, Daichi and your mother came to check on you. The 4 boys and your mother waited for you to come out.

 The 4 boys and your mother waited for you to come out