• 63

"i've made it

"i've made it...we're one more step closer to destroying them." the scientist whom worked specially for the king laughed - o' such a devilish laughter he had , knowing the plans he had set out right in front of him.

he looked at the piece he had just created after months of struggling , he had finally made something that'd be extremely useful for the vampire king in his mission of taking down his own son and the human princess .

the king looked at the piece , his lips slid up into a smirk , proud of selecting the right scientist for this bazaar mission .

"this is why you're my favourite scientist." the king nodded as his gaze landed on all the magic and spells needed to create this specific object .

he even had to reach out to the town's personal witch , one of which learnt many spells, she was at such an old age that she had learn almost all the greatest black magic and spells .

she rarely worked for anyone but the king was a different case, she couldn't have denied their command or she'd be executed the next .

the scientist explained all the machineries and ways to use it, making sure it was well explained and understood by the king .

the object will be a huge part of their future plans , without it, they'd be no match against the two. the world of the magics and the black magics are totally different .

one of which is obligated to go by the lawful route, having to always be for good and healing.

whilst the other was used to do unlawful things, casts on unfortunate people that didn't seemed to deserve it. black magic was something so complicated no matter how hard one might try to understand , it can't be understood.

black magic was something unexplainable, something out of reach. the witches had their own language, their own ways of communication .

therefore, all the spell books were written in another font of which no one out of kind could read or understand .

black magic was a dangerous thing yet it wasn't used for good, it would've made the world better however because of greed, it was used for evil .

they had witches whom learnt all the tips and tricks of black magic held hostage in order for them to work for the evil.

not all witches were evil, they were just some curious kid whom wondered to magic not knowing the dangers or the threats.

setting themselves up in a world they didn't sign up for, yet they had no choice, once it's learnt, it's set .

no route of escape, they wished they've never learnt the magic that'd get them in such a torturous lifestyle, they'd wish death upon themselves but they were kept alive to be used.

they had no escape but to disguise themselves as something they weren't , to disguise themselves and hide away .

sum black magic stuff ;)