Chapter twenty nine

Peaking our heads up through the water me and Anakin quietly glanced around the hall in order to check whoever it had entered was no longer around. Breathing a sigh of relief as I realised they were indeed gone I began climbing out the fountain. Water ran along my skin and dripped down definitely my her hair as I took those heavy steps out back onto the side, hearing the water sloshing behind me as Anakin followed along. Though the room was filled with the sound of running water all I was focused on was the sound of the water dropping from my clothes and hair as I tried to ring them out over the sparkling pool.

"Hear let me help beautiful." Anakin spoke up while stepping round to the side of me and helping ring out my dress.

"I think I'll just change when we get back, have a nice warm shower." I replied with a sigh while giving up on drying out my soaked attire, however as I looked round all thoughts left my mind. Before stood Anakin, clothes clinging to his body and droplets of water sliding down his hair onto his face. Some how he managed to look even more stunning than usual.  Seeming to notice my staring Anakin smirked and ran a hand back through his water slicked hair.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" He asked mockingly with a teasing spark to his blue eyes that didn't help against the minor heart attack I was having.  Blushing even ode so than before I shifted my eyes down to the side in embarrassment.

"...we should get moving, we don't want anyone seeing you enter my room." I said quietly after clearing my throat, still maintaining that shyness for some reason as I took his wrist in a light grasp and began to lead him once more in the direction of my quarters. Butterflies filled my stomach for the second time today as I thought about how truly lucky I was to have a man as stunning and kind as Anakin at my side. He was truly all I needed to be happy.

"You're just to cute sometimes (y/n)." I heard the man in question chuckle lightly as we turned off into the final corridor and approached the door to my room.

"...only for you sand man." I sighed while glancing back to him with a soft honest smile before stopping at my door and swiftly opening in before anyone could appear to see us both heading into the room.

"That's what I like to hear," I heard Anakin murmur with compassion as we stepped inside, soon feeling his arms snake round my waste from behind while he leant in to rest his chin atop my head. "...my precious snow angel." He whispered softly with protective warmth before leaning round and placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled I glanced round at his perfectly formed face, wriggling in his grip so I could lean up on my toes to kiss his lips. I'd barely even taken any notice of the room around me since we entered, my thoughts solely landing on that of my love as we stood their together and alone for the first time in weeks. It felt so great to be back, so right to be in his arms.

"...I love you Ani...I love you so so much." I whispered, placing a hand lightly on his cheek as I gazed up into those dazzling blue eyes of his the bore such warmth and kindness. He smiled in return and placed his hand over mine, gently rubbing his thumb in circles across the back on my hand.

"I love you to...and that's why I've been meaning to ask this since Tattooine but-Wait what's that?!" He interrupted his soft words with a harsher exclamation to say, tugging my wrist and pulling me behind his torso while pulling his saber off his belt with his mechanical hand. Though in shock I could still admire his fast protective reflex's as Anakin stood defensively before me with his lightsaber now pointed to the side of my desk. In the shadows something appeared to be moving-far to small for another Jedi and well we weren't allowed pets. "Come out, there's no where to hide." My boyfriend growled with a harsh sense of irritation, eyes narrowed her n a sharper icy gaze towards the area. There were a few bleeps and mechanical sounds from behind the desk before an R series droid with black and dark grey paint work rolled out while making some form of surrender.