Season 1: Chapter 7

Season 1

Chapter 7

“You are…” Napatigil ako. Namilog ng kaunti ang ang aking mga mata ngunit hindi ko ito pinahalata.

Sinong mag-aakala na makikita ko siya kung bihira lamang siyang dumalo sa mga banketa at mga pagtitipon.

The sun of Ronschwald Kingdom, King Obius Storm Ronschwald, have only two sons. The first star, Crown Prince Rionsky Hue Ronschwald, was born from the deceased first Queen. On the other hand, the second star, Prince Heiden Fins Ronschwald was from the second Queen. Mas matanda lamang ng isang taon ang unang prinsipe.

Years studying, I came to know their faces by their portraits and paintings. Nakatatak na ang kanilang mga hitsura sa aking isipan, gaya ng ini-atas sa akin ng aking ama, knowing well that I will come to interact with them in the future.

From what I read from the book, the villain was the Crown Prince. He was like myself, kaya naman ay nagustuhan ko rin siya dahil sa kanyang pagiging intelektuwal at may mapanipulang karakter. He was the polar opposite of his brother. He also has an innate talent for swordsmanship but did not unleashed any more of his potential, just enough for him to be the Crown Prince. To make up for the rest, he had gathered four talented men of his. Hindi ko lang maalala kung sino ang mga taong iyon.

Isang rason din kung paano ko siya nakilala kaagad ay ang berde niyang buhok at suot niya din ang kanyang salamin.

Pursing my lips, I stopped myself from grinning.

I cannot believe I am meeting this sinful, godly creature sooner than I expected.

Curtly bowed and glued my eyes down.

I am afraid I might end up staring at him forever if I do not avert my eyes from him.

“Greeting to the first star, Crown Prince Rionsky Hue Ronschwald.”

“Huh? S-Say it again.” Aniya sa mababa at malamig na boses. Dumbfounded, I lifted my head just looking at the level of his upper body. He crossed his arms and averted his gaze.

His body is fit but packed with were folded enough for me to see his long and veined hands of his. His black cape covered his side.

“Pardon?”

“My name, say it again. Do I have to repeat it?” Demanda nito sa iritadong tono. My lips formed a straight line.

“Crown Prince Rionsky Hue Ronschwald.” He scoffed. I can see through my peripheral view how he covered his mouth with his hand.

“Well, you can at least lift your head.” Umayos ako. I was cautious not to look at his face. “Are you trying to pique my interest or that is just how you say my name?” Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi ko dito. A sudden realization struck on my mind. Napangisi ako.

So that is how he meant, huh? Rionsky Hue was originally pronounced as Ra-yon-ski Hi-yu-e, that was what the author of the book have said in the past. Dito ay Ri-yon-ski Hi-yu ang tawag sa kanya. Dahil nakapangalan din sa kanya ang pangalan ng dating hari ng kaharian ng Ronschwald, ang ama ng kanyang ama.

“I see, Your Highness, but that is not my intention. Tanging inulit ko lamang na sinabi ang iyong pangalan. Kung iyong mararapatin, ipagpaumanhin mo ako sa aking kahangalan.” Sambit ko.

Surprisingly, I am still calm in this situation.

“No need, I don’t want you saying my name.” He waved his hand as a way to dismiss the topic. “Still, that was surprising. To think that you said my name without corrections. Not bad.”