Eleven

"Hey they are here now give my phone back." he snatched his phone back.

What I saw, was it real? No I must've been mistaken, I think I miss Jin oppa too much. But what if it was all real? What if I wasn't hallucinating? Was I just drawing out conclusions of a situation which was non-existent in the first place?

"Earth to Ayla are you here?" Jungkook dragged me out of my brief oblivion as the harsh reality came face to face.

"Yeah I'm here." I simply responded "you wanna have some ice cream?" I offered out of nowhere to distract myself from what I saw.

"You have no discipline or whatsoever, it's almost 11 and you're saying you wanna have an ice cream when you have a shift tomorrow." okay is this Jimin guy my biological dad or what?

"Says the one who jerks off in his working hours." I scoffed and Jungkook's mouth formed in a big 'o' as Jimin gave me a death glare to which I was immune. Or maybe not.

"How do you know-" Jungkook trailed off but he was cut when Jimin put his hand on his mouth. "I don't have time for your bullshit."

"And guess what so do I. You know I don't need your advice. I'll go and eat an ice cream now." I dragged Seoyun with me as she continued to facepalm herself for the millionth time today itself.

"You gotta stop slapping people without touching them and you have to stop acting like a stubborn 5 year old." she ordered me whilst sprint walking on the road.

"First maybe people like Park Jimshit can stop irritating the fuck outta me then I'll sure think about your advice."

---

I got up a little earlier than usual due to the parted curtain through which sun rays were hitting directly on my face. After staring at the ceiling for two minutes I decided to get a bath. The shower was successful in freshening me and relieving all my tiredness due to the muscle knots. While coming out I took out a plain black t-shirt with a pair of ripped jeans and sneakers. A fast-paced breakfast was greeted just after I got ready and then came the time when I walked down the road to catch a bus to Starbucks.

I reached only to be welcomed by the aroma of coffee and large bustling crowds in the cafe. What the hell, is it international coffee day?

I sighed to myself and rushed to the cafe from the back door. I quickly grabbed my apron and ran towards the counter.

"Ah man thank god you're here, these guys have no idea about social distancing." Taehyun sighed as he continued to pour the coffee beans out of the large container.

"Yeah can see." I took a deep breath and finally got to work. I took all the orders meanwhile Taehyun wrote them on plastic mugs. To say that at this point of time I had a wish to throw the whole counter at people would've been an understatement , they decided which coffee they wanted when they were first in line, as a result time was wasted and we got nothing but got exasperated.

"Hey Taehyun your phone's ringing you might wanna answer that." my voice echoed through the large bustling cafe as I took out his phone out of my apron's pocket.

"Coming" he ran towards me and I handed him his phone. After a few seconds Taehyun frowned while looking at me when he was listening to someone on the phone. I have coffee powder on my face. But it wasn't that.

"Hey, I have to leave a little early today" his eyes were casted down as he was trying to process the whole phone call

"You're gonna leave me in this mess, on this counter all alone?" my eyes widened as my index finger made a big circle in the air.

"I'm not leaving now of course but after sometime." he put on his apron and handed an order.

"What happened anyways, is everything alright?"

"Yeah just some family emergency." he sighed.

"Kay." I responded. The rest of the two hours were more than exhausting. It looked like people were pouring in without going out. The cafe was not exploding luckily but it wasn't empty and being alone wasn't helping in making things easier, it was just going against it.

"Oh hello there" a familiar voice distracted me from what I was doing and I lifted my eyes just to see the person who was probably last in the list of people I wished to see right now.

"Yes s-sir how can I help you?" I stuttered my way through the statement.

"Actually I need some orders." Jimin simply said and I grabbed a marker to write the name on the plastic glasses. I would've simply chosen to back away but I was in no mood to lose my job.

"I need eight double tall lattes with no foam, four caramel macchiatos and then I need three strawberry scones with those little granules on top." He said that at the speed of light and I had a real struggle. I was stumbling on cups but I managed. After finally two minutes of enough hard work a deep sigh escaped my lips as I turned towards the direction of the kitchen.

"Actually no cancel all that." Jimin stopped me in mid way as he had an evil smirk on his lips. I hate you was blurted under my breath. I rolled my eyes to literal heaven as a disgusted scoff covered my face.

"I love you too baby girl." he said in a seemingly loud voice and the people around us gave him glares.

"Do you have a death wish?" I said while grabbing his collar not caring what other people would think and pulled him closer to my face. His eyes trailed from my face to my neck. Seduction in his entire gaze.

"Last I checked no, black lace." and that sentence out of his mouth was enough to trigger me for the rest of my life. I could've bet that my ears and cheeks were beet red due to the embarrassment. "I just need a cappuccino with a banana milkshake. Both packed." he said as his smirk stayed in its place. I ran to the kitchen to hide my embarrassment.

"I'm leaving." I informed the manager and without waiting for an answer I took off my apron and sprinted to the back door before picking up my belongings.

"Hey can you please wait outside for me for only 5 minutes or so?" Yuna startled me as I approached the door and I just nodded my head yes. I just wanted to dig a hole and rot there for the rest of eternity. A slight chim of my phone pulled me off my suicidal thoughts.

Unknown: I know you and what you did right now was really hot

Why is that text giving me creeps?

Me: sorry wrong number

Unknown: I like you

What the hell?

Me: what should I save
your number as?

Unknown: Jimin

I averted my gaze from my phone screen to scan the cafe and saw Jimin sitting a few meters away from me. He was smiling at me and I returned to that by making a face which signalled 'seriously?' after embarrassing the shit out of me this dickhead was flirting with me. I uncomfortably shifted in my position but his stare was still making me nervous like hell.

Me: Don't stare me like that until and
unless you plan to marry me

This text surely has the audacity to throw him out of the cafe. I mean who would even marry me?

Jimin: Okay Mrs. Park Jimin
I'll stare at you harder now.

Such a flirt, didn't wanted to admit but a mess who was hot like fuck. Trying was a word made for me to get away from Park Jimin but I was failing, it was crystal clear.

Jimin: someone is hot and someone is surely wet.

____

|<|Author|>|

I don't even know why I write, shitty on top of it.

Thanks for reading.  Now vote.