SPECIAL OVA : V A L E N T I N E S ! !

"Play suga san's song/cover"

YOU LOOK AT YOUR CALENDAR AS YOU GRIN. You marked Febuary 14 it was your favorite day because of Chocolates.

'who doesn't love chocolates?'

You hummed in a happy tone as you skipped to your closet and began throwing clothes to find the perfect outfit. You kept throwing your clothes on the ground as your eyes sparkled when you found a perfect outfit.

It was a off shoulder red dress, perfect for the Valentine's. Though you don't even have a date but you do have a date with your husbandos. You swoon as you stared at the poster on your wall. "marry me Haru~" You said as you touched his half naked Poster.

Cole bursts inside your bedroom and accidentally saw what you were doing. He looked at you as you looked at him, Cole laughed at you and said "BWAHAHHAHAH HE AIN'T YOUR HUSBAND CAUSE HE BELONGS TO RIN DUMBASS!" You deadpanned, you walked towards him as you kicked his stomach making him fly out of your bedroom.

"that asshole almost ruined my day" You cussed as you wore the dress. You walked over to your desk and opened your makeup bag and was about to apply makeup when you remembered something.

"let's skip make up, being natural is beautiful and besides I don't want to look like Oikalovesaliens" You let out a disgusting sound and slipped on your shoes.

[MEANWHILE KUROO AND KENMA THIRD POV]

Kuroo kept looking each stores for the best and sweetest chocolate. But he just couldn't find one and bought Kenma with him. "Hazelnut? Or Coconut?" Kuroo asked Kenma for the millionth time, Kenma looked up from his Nintendo and said "Coconut" He said plainly and kept playing the game. The chocolate that Kuroo was holding was the last one while the Coconut were left untouched.

People hate Coconut Chocolate and Kenma knows that but Kuroo didn't.

"Why Coconut? Hazelnut is popular though.." Kenma irked at his comment as he looked up again and said "Because coconuts are special and you want your chocolate to be special right? and awful" Kenma mumbled the last sentence, To be honest. Kenma played Kuroo with his great acting, he wanted Kuroo to choose the awful chocolate and you will choose him over Kuroo.

Such a bad boy

"Really? Then I'll buy 5 packs of these then" Kenma choked but kept his posture as he nodded. "sure" he plainly said, Kuroo skipped to the counted to buy the chocolates.

Kenma took this chance to grab the last Hazelnut pack in a speed of light he managed to buy it faster than Kuroo. Shortly Kuroo came back with the 5 well packaged chocolates, Kenma let out a hum as they both walked outside the store.

"I bet she'll love these and choose me than yours" Kuroo mumbled the last sentence and kept grinning like a child, Kenma nodded. "Yeah she'll love those.. And throw them in the trash" Kenma mumbled the last sentence as they both walk off with a battling aura. Confident that you will choose him over him.

Yaku happened to pass by, he also bought you a Valentine's Gift. A large teddy bear and two milk honey chocolates. He wad about to walk away when he noticed something that perks his interest. He smilef as he immediately run to the store.

He asked the seller how much is it, Yaku nodded and payed the seller. He looked at the bag he was holding and said.

"I bet.. She'll love this"

[MEANWHILE THE OTHER LADS, THIRD POV]

"Suga what is that?" hinata asked suga who has been holding a large paper box, Suga just smiled and shrugged. Hinata pouts as his gaze turned to Tsukishima who's also holding a white box that read Shiori Bakery. "IS THAT CAKE!?"