26

• 26 - TO THROW SOMEONE FOR A LOOP •
After meeting the grandma who called Nisha, Celestia. She then meet a grandpa who give her a gift.

| Third Person's POV |

Nisha and the grandma turn to look at the man standing just behind the daughter of the dreams that look at them motionless but they know the voice came from him.

'Draven?' Nisha called out inside her head as she stares at the son of Hades in shock. The silence between the three of them didn't last long when the grandma beams with excitement.

"Oh Beomgyu it's you!!" the grandma then about to pull the son of Hades to a hug when she remembers that she can't actually hug or even laid a finger on him so she quickly steps back before she can even lose herself. "It's been awhile since you came here!" the grandma just said and Beomgyu nod his head. The reason he came here at the plaza is to visit the grandma that used to look after him when he is still at the young age and it's the grandma in front of him right now. "I"m shock to see the both of you here so tall and mature! Where are your other friends anyway?" the grandma ask as she reach out to hold Nisha's hand and look at the two students of Semideus so excitedly.

"U-uhm, you must be mistaken, grandma." Nisha stuttered as she gently pushed the grandma's hand away. "Like I told you, my name isn't Celestia and I don't know anyone having that name either. I'm sorry but e-excuse me." Nisha softly said before bowing slightly. When she raised her head she saw and felt the confusion lingering to the grandma. She felt sorry that the grandma must be mistaken her to someone else that aren't her at all but she can't do anything since she is not Celestia.

When Nisha look at Draven who is actually also staring at her. She felt a hint of confusion and the thought of maybe that Celestia, the grandma called out, and Draven must be close before popped up inside her head. She didn't stare at Draven that long and quickly excuse herself out of the confusing conversation. Nisha didn't look back and straightaway go towards Naomi who is still standing in front of the tteokbokki stall while staring at her.

"Hey, is that Draven?" Naomi asked as she tilt her head to look over Draven that is still talking to the grandma though the grandma is still glancing to them -- to Nisha specifically.

"Uh, yeah. It's him." Nisha answers. "Uhm, are you done buying? Let's continue to look around." Nisha suggested and tried to pull Naomi as she feel slightly awkward the fact that she is still actually being glanced by the grandma.

"But you haven't bought anything yet. Aren't you hungry?" Naomi ask, her feet glued to the ground that's why Nisha got pulled back to her position again.

"I'm not hungry.. we can still look around to find something to eat by the way. Let's just go." Nisha said and good thing Naomi comply already and they walk away.

| Draven's POV |

"Grandma, I told you I don't know Celestia." I told grandma Jihee as I sat on the couch on her living room. Jihee is the real name of the grandma earlier. The one that owned the stall or bakery in the plaza.

"Why can't you remember her? I told you the girl awhile ago is Celestia." grandma insisted while she look at me expectedly to react but I just look at her emotionless. I don't know what she's saying and she keep insisting that Nisha is that Celestia.

"I don't know anyone named Celestia, grandma Jihee." I said and now her expression go confused.

"Are you serious, Beomgyu? You can't remember her?" she ask, now her voice more calmer than awhile ago as she sat closer beside me but far away for us to touch. I gently shook my head as an answer. Her eyes then averted my gaze and a frown still visible on her face. I can clearly see how she looks confused but suddenly her face turns shock for a moment. She faced me again, asking. "Can you tell me what you remember when you're still here before?"