Chapter 15

(A/N the Pic in the media is Roxas)

-Snow's pov-

"Oh?" The king exclaimed in an amused tone.

"Why not?" He asked.

'I have no idea why. But he annoys me somehow...'

"I'm sure that you are eager to converse with my father but we currently cannot entertain you," Lightning suddenly struck between me, and his majesty.

"Hm? Well, aren't you smart. Like daughter like father. Or is it the other way around?" He said looking at father.

'Why doea he insist on teasing only father? Wait why do I feel like I forgot something...'

"Excuse me, it seems that I have been cut out of the conversation," I whined acting hurt.

"Oh, my dear princess, I was just trying to get your attention~" He flashed a charming smile.

"Well, you did... Now you don't, but please refrain from flirting with my father he is married you know?" I commented

"...Pfft- Haha your an interesting little princess aren't you? Pretty, daring, powerful, all the traits a man would look for in a woman, and a bonus of being so fun to play with! I guess amusement runs in your family,"

"Are we amusing? Hm, thank you, but it seems I can't say the same for you, your majesty, you're as interesting as watching cement dry," I curtsy again.

"Haha, well I like you, princess, your not just another pretty doll now are you?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Me? A doll? Well, maybe, maybe not. Even I am not so sure myself" His smile grew even brighter in excitement.

"Oh~ I do love a good mystery," Then queen Claudia came, and pulled on her husband's arm.

"Dearest? If you're so interested in princess Sterling, why not marry her?" the queen asked jokingly.

"If only I could," he sighed looking like a princess, putting the back of his hand on his forehead like he was gonna faint any second.

"Over my dead body..." I heard father say emitting an aura of pure darkness just likw Dean.

'Woah calm down' A familiar voice rang in my head. Roxas?

"Haha thank you for the assistance, dearest," Then king Lennon kissed queen Claudia's forehead.

"No problem, you're not the only one who likes to see the 'White beast knight' so worked up," She laughed.

How could I forget? that these two are Sadists, who coincidentally love harassing my poor father.

"Ah~ but don't forget to watch yourselves. Who knows what the shadow demon assassin might do to you if you embarrass us here~" Said, my mother threateningly.

"Aw... Why do you have to be so scary, Lili?" The queen acted scared while my mother seemed so calm, and even scarier.

"Aw my fun has been cut short, but next time you will let me have more fun right, Lili?" He said as he did puppy dog eyes.

"Of course," You could hear the smile in her voice.

'Ah, that makes three. My poor father surrounded by sadists, I pity you'

I go to fathers side, and see him sweating bullets, not even the white beast knight can handle these three sadists at the same time.

"Mother, it's time to go, you're scaring father half to death," We said our goodbyes and went into the grandest ballroom I have ever seen in my two lives.