Part-17

How dare you! Mr.Arun you touched My baby....said furious Tulsi holding securely her baby boy in her hands....

Arun: I just.....

Tulsi: Stop! Mathew why did you gave Arjun to him...

Mathew: What's wrong Tulsi...he just wanted to hold our Arjun that's why! You know Arjun stopped his cry when Arun holding him! It is  miracle right - said with smile...
at the time Jeni also came holding little girl....

Jeni: Mathew ! You stupid Man....keep your mouth shut.... Tulsi Why are you standing here! Come with me inside the ward., you have to take rest.... you got your panic attack.... don't stress yourself....

Tulsi: No Jeni.... Tell him to leave here... You know he holded and  kissed my baby...how could he do that .... how dare him...With angry tone she said....

Jeni: Mr.Arun please leave from here... don't approach her and her babies.... point towards the Exit....she said...

Arun: What! They are also m...

Before he could finish his line...

Tulsi: Just Stop it! Don't! You dare to complete that line....They're mine just MINE... Got it.... And my babies only mine ..... they have only one parent and guardian that's me only....you are the one who made legal papers about babies before they form in my womb...I can forgive you for everything you did to me... But I can't forgive you for that papers.... That day you proved me that.... you are not human being...you didn't even consider me as human....if you had a little bit humanity .....you would not kicked out from your damn house... Did you have any idea.. what I did went through that days.. if Jeni didn't helped me... I would be gone because of hunger with my babies...but now you came from nowhere and trying to say they are related to you....ah what a great person....ok I will accept that you are a sperm donor... Ohh no I robbed your sperm right!... So now I have to pay right!.... I think 100000 rps enough for your sperm... I will send it  to your office don't worry... Now all settled right... Don't show your face infront of me if you have idea to claim my babies.... that's not going to happen......Said finished with anger with red eyes....

Arun: No stop Tulsi, I am not asking anything... You are right...in past I am not treated you as a  wife or not even human... But now I am regret that... And that babies agreement papers also... That also my impulse behaviour... Sorry!!!.... I am terribly sorry...I just wanted to be part of babies life... we can be friends....I will not distrub you or your personal life in future.... Take care of yourself...I will come again...I only want to part of their life.....

For answering.....Before Tulsi....Jeni said....

Jeni: What! Don't come again... You are not related to babies.....also not legally.... So don't approach them... otherwise you have to face me before them.....she holded Tulsi hand like telling her I am with you....
Arun : yes I know that... That's my fault.. but they are my blood...thats enough for me.... with sad smile he said ......like that Arun went from there with unexplainable expression....

Mathew: Anyone tell me... what's going on... Mr.Arun is father of Our little angels...!!! hearing that Tulsi glared towards Mathew..

Jeni: Mathew you fool...He is not anything... don't mention father word he is not deserve that......Just that she explained Tulsi's life past events...

Mathew: Oh god he is that person... sorry Tulsi I don't know he is your Ex... Ahh that person...

Tulsi: That's ok Anna ( older brother)... That's not your fault...

Jeni: Now what are you going to do Tulsi... I think he will come again for babies....

Tulsi: I don't know.... But he is not anything to me and my babies.... I can protect my babies.... Lonely tear escaped from her eyes.....And she kissed both babies head....holded them very securely....

Arun POV .....

When I am saw her at award function I stunned ..... That day she looked different from old Tulsi... Very bold and somewhat elegant... I felt something in my heart...but I regained myself... She is nothing to me...cheap girl....

After that I went to her house to ask her to  act infront of Amma.... That also failed....my Amma slapped me and went to India....but surprisingly Tulsi forgave me not before saying that I am stranger to her .... for unknown reason that stranger words hurt me alot....don't know why.....That day I regretted about my decision and judgment about Tulsi...I felt ashamed about myself... I raped my wife and accused her... What a man I am.... But I wanted to befriend with her ... That also failed again....she rejected and wentout... That day I felt lonely....this is how she also may felt that 3 months...

Again I met her .... in my office...she  ignored me in full meeting like she don't know me like STRANGER.....she only behaved as professional manner...( but what I am expecting from her! I don't that also.... something missing...)...yes I am deserve that... She avoided to sit in chair...that triggered my ego... She avoiding my things .... After that again  I made a mistake.. to force her sit in chair in fashion launch.... When that Mike or whatever name that person carried her in his hands...I felt something fuming inside my heart...this is new to me.... unknown feeling... So I carried her to the hospital... that time I felt fear ...I came to know about her phobia.... That also because of my past action... Again I failed.... But I got to know that I have beautiful angels.....my children's... My happiness was out of the world....my heart and mind filled with joy and satisfaction....But I already missed 1 and 1/2 years of time to spend with my babies.... What a Cruel and cheap person I am.... I hate myself.... But I will not distrub and cause any problem to Tulsi.... I just wanted to be a part of my babies life....But again Tulsi made cleared that I am not nothing to MY BABIES...... That's made me very sad..  yes I deserve this....but any cost I will reach my Babies and their life as a FATHER...

I called Raghav... In this world he is the only person who understands me better than me.... after I hour he came...

Raghav: Hi buddy! What special today... Great Arun called me after nearly 2 months to his house .... saying that  he winked his eyes.....

Arun: Raghav I have 2 babies...said small smile...

Raghav: What! Ahh Arun that's joke of the year...super he just laughed....

Arun: Raghav I am serious...

Raghav: But how that happened who is the mother of your children ..... And 2 babies?he taught seconds and" is it Tulsi?" He asked to Arun ...

Arun just Noded his head.....

Raghav: What so problem dude that happy News right... I became Mama... Wow....

Arun: Yes I am so happy I am having my son and daughter...but.....

Raghav: But what double happiness right.. ok let's go to Meet babies.... Why Tulsi  didn't informed you about babies .....If she informed this to you that day itself this problem may not happened....You may understood her...

Arun: No Raghav I at fault this time also....

Raghav: What did you done? Tell me...

Arun explained about that legal papers about pregnancy and babies.....

Raghav: You did what! And thud... Raghav slapped Arun in cheek... How could you be so heartless Arun... I can't believe this..... You asked her to sign that damn papers.... I never thought in my dreams you stood this low because you assumed her character from first day of your marriage...I am ashamed to be friend with you....chee.....

Arun just stood there placing his hand in cheek... With eyes full of tears....now my sole friend also started to hate me.....my one mistake changed everything...

Thank you my 30 plus readers who are reading my story continuously..

And don't forget to comment.....
I just wanted your thoughts about my story....

So comment your thoughts....