In Hogwarts

AN: Hey! I don't really know what to say, just hope you are all safe!

.....

"Luna?!" Nico exclaimed. The golden trio and Ginny exchanged confused looks wondering how the Italian and Luna could know each other. However, Nico didn't pay any mind to them and instead had all of his focus on Luna. She was his best friend for a year until she left camp to go to a quest for Chiron. She was also the first friend he came out to and she insisted that this century even though it still had its mistakes accepted gay people and wasn't as judging as it was in Nico's time. She assured him that it was alright and that especially the camp was accepting since even some of the gods weren't straight. They still communicated often through Iris Messaging so she was caught up with his relationship with Will and his missions.

Luna ran towards Nico and jumped in his arms, it was years since they had seen each other in person. He, fortunately, expected this and caught her spinning her around in the air as they used to do as kids her giggles filled the air. "Oh my gods, what are you doing here?" Luna asked excitedly when Nico put her down.

"Dad wanted me to have a change of scenery." He replied ging her a look that they would talk about it later. In the corner of his eye, he saw the other wizards with shocked faces as they saw the scene unfold. "Oh yeah, guys I suppose you already know Luna she and I are really close friends. She also goes to the same camp as me in the summer."

The four of them just nodded slowly trying to process that Loony Lovegood was just spun around in the arms of the new exchange student. The girls couldn't help but be a bit jealous but Ron was relieved that maybe now Nico's attention may be on Luna and not his crush or his little sister while Harry was just surprised that this Nico guy was close friends with Luna.

Nico and Luna walked together to the carriages and he stopped when he saw the horses. The thestrals were also magnificent and held a dark beauty. Harry noticed that Nico could see the horses as he stopped so suddenly. "You can see them?" Harry asked in an amazed voice. He thought he was a bit crazy since only he and Luna could see them.

"Yes, aren't they majestic?" Nico asked in awe. He crossed paths with a few but they always managed to take his breath away. He neared them and outstretched a hand. The thestral affectionately nuzzled Nico's hand. He smiled happy that he liked his touch, most animals would grimace whenever he got close.

"Hello, master! It's an honor to serve you!" The thestral said but Nico knew that only he could listen. So he just nodded and entered the carriage. They all followed and shared the same compartment in the carriage as they had on the train. However this time Nico and Luna talked animatedly and soon after the others joined in the conversation.

The group noticed that the carriages had stopped and soon after got out. Nico had to admit that the school was grand and graceful but he had seen his father's temple, Camp Jupiter's temples, and the changes that Annabeth made to Olympus after the war so he wasn't that impressed.

As they neared the castle he noticed a stern-looking woman at the door. She inspected me and said, "Are you, Nico di Angelo?"

He had his fair share experiences with monsters modeling as a teacher so he said, "Depends who's asking."

"It's Dumbledore. You are going to be presented as the new exchange student and don't worry most of the staff knows about your... antecedents." He simply nodded and followed her after a while they stopped at some large doors. "When you hear your name being called you open the doors and go to Dumbledore." She didn't wait for his answer but instead followed the crowd entering a large room.

Nico waited to decide on how he should make an entrance. He would be lying if he said that he didn't like to be a bit dramatic as his father. Nico considered that it spiced things up and he enjoyed the faces the people when they saw him after a dramatic entrance. Their reactions were always amusing. Then he heard a voice saying "This year we will have a new exchange student. Welcome, Nico di Angelo."

With that, both of the doors were opened and Nico appeared at the center of them. Suddenly, the lights dimmed forming shadows and everything became darker so much that they couldn't see Nico. He used this to his advantage and shadowed travel beside Dumbledore. After this, he made everything bright again and people were shocked at how past he appeared at the front of the room. He threw a troublemaker smirk (it was unavoidable to not have one when you were a demigod) and then said, "Hello everyone, I'm Nico di Angelo."

.....

AN: Please be kind others and yourself. Hope you liked I post everyday so yeah.