16

Aaj writer aapke upar meherban ho gayi hai aap bhi ho jao...

Todays last update... tomorrow let's see if I can

Thank you for ur precious votes and comments..

I guess thoda boring hoga yeh update...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Silent readers press the 🌟 button..

Manik: Nandini don't run yrr...you will fall...

Nandini: Manik chalo na jaldi...

Manik: aa raha hun...na main kahi bhaga ja raha hun aur na hi mall...kyun itna jaldi jaldi kar rahi ho?

She pouted sadly making smile.. I pecked her head and she smiled brightly...

Nandini: let's shop for you...

Manik: didn't you want to shop for urself...why me?

I asked obviously she was saying shopping shopping I thought she wanted to buy something for herself...

Nandini:tch... baad mein first I want to buy something for you... I really missed us like this...

Indeed even I missed...so let's get started... I even want to shop for baby...

Manik:chalo...

We entered into the lift and went on the third floor...we entered into men's section and my beloved girlfriend slash soon to be mummy got into her work...

I so missed her like this...

Nandini: Manik see this...

Manik:give I'll try and show you...

She hand overed it to me and I left to change... nice colour aur fitting bhi achi hai...

I moved out after 5 minutes and saw her outside the trial room...ohh god ab yeh itne saare kapre kyun leke aayi hai?

Nandini:perfect...now try them too...

Manik:itne saare?

Nandini: Manik try na...

Manik: fine..

I agreed as I didn't want to make her feel angry or sad...

I showed her each and every clothes that she selected and out of which she just chose 3 tshirts and 2 shirts... seriously itne saare...30 mein se usne sirf 5 choose kiye...

Nandini's mood swings are on peek...

Manik:ho gaya na...now let's buy for you...

Nandini: I don't want....

Manik: shut up...chalo...

I held her hand and took her in ladies area... I was checking some dresses I took a dress which looked really beautiful...

Manik: here try this...

I showed her...but she didn't take... I looked at her raising my eye brow...but she is looking at me as if she will kill me...ab maine kya kiya?

Manik: what happened? Take na..

Nandini: Manik are you making fun of me?

Manik: why will I do?

Nandini:oh really...

I stared at her...she glared at me and said

Nandini: Manik...see the size it won't even fit me...