jeno ; imagine

requested by Str8ouTTa808

AHHHHH this took me so long to make! I apologize if it's long, I did it really long because I like long stories and it took me forever to post so there ya go. if I don't end up getting distracted tomorrow, the nct dream zombie book will be out. I promised that I would publish it this weekend so like yeah :) 

I don't have a good title for the zombie book. literally the title that I have right now is legit just 'zombie' -nct dream. so if any of you want to pitch in, go ahead and do so! hey also thanks for patiently waiting, I know I took EXTREMELY long to put it out. I hope you enjoy it though honestly and don't worry this book will also keep going! 

now that we have the news over with, tell me how you've all been doing? I'm interested, plus I want to chat :) 

4,640 words

----------------------------------

"sorry i'm late!" I say rushing past the other workers who were here. you headed over to the make-up section and tossed your bag underneath the counter. you turn on the lights that were on the mirror's edges and looked in the drawers to see organized makeup materials.

"you finally decided to show up" you glance up to see your friend Arin giggling. you let out an exhausting sigh. 

"I woke up late again but if anyone asks, just tell them I was stuck in traffic" Arin giggles again at you.

"are they here yet?" you hear someone yell. 

"they're coming in right now!" another person yells back. 

"whew, came in just in time" you chuckled. 

"bye, bye. got to go put makeup on Taeil" Arin flashes you a smile before moving away from you. 

today was going to be a busy day. nct, a korean boy group who has lots of members and lots of potential was doing a photo shoot. you were called in yesterday night to arrive at a warehouse at 5 in the morning the next day. you've only worked with nct once and that was for 'Black on Black' but you went home early since you weren't actually putting make up on them, you were more just assisting Arin whenever she needed you. so today, you were kind of excited to meet them and work with them, even though you'll only be working with just one of them. not gonna lie, you were a huge fan of them but you can't show it. you were a huge red velvet fan and when you got to work with them, you freaked out a little bit and it showed. the managers told you to act professionally but honestly, red velvet didn't care much and was quite fond of your excitement.  

"Jeno, y/n will be assisting you today" a staff member pulls out the chair to have Jeno sit down. 

"thank you" he flashed the staff a smile. the staff smiles back and then takes you to tell you what they would like for you to do. after a while, you finally got back to Jeno who was staring at his phone with Airpods inside his ears. he glances up to see you and then he takes out his airpods and puts it in his case. 

"you're y/n right?" you took a glance at him and nodded. 

"were you the girl who almost fell while running inside the building?" he raised a brow, you let out a little groan. 

"you saw that?" he chuckles at you. 

"okay well uhm, not going to lie, you are technically the first guy I am putting make up on" you tell him, he smiles. 

"so I'm your first? that's wonderful news for me" he chuckles cutely as you open up the powder. 

"yeah, I have only worked with red velvet the whole time I've been working here. so yeah, you would be my first for males" you say applying the powder on his face carefully and softly.