86

"Baby?" Namjoon hummed as he noticed Hyun Ae hadn't slept yet beside him.

He glanced at the wall clock, showing 1:20 am to him.

"You're not sleeping yet? You'll get sick," he mumbled, scooting closer to her.

"I'm afraid you're going to leave me when I sleep," she whispered, feeling a bit concerned.

Namjoon noticed the worried look on her face, and it had him worried too.

"No, no, no. I won't do that to you. Baby, aren't you tired?"

"No, I'm not. I-I just... want to watch you sleep. I don't want to waste any minute now."

"But babe, I'm worried that you're not sleeping yet-"

Suddenly she moved her arms to him and hugged him tightly. It kinda made him taken aback for a moment, feeling her warm body against him. Her skin was in contact with his skin again.

He let out a staggering breath as he leaned closer to her ear and groaned, "should I make you really tired again?"

She was a bit surprised after hearing that, and her heart beating faster again when he began to move and suddenly he was hovering over her, again.

Hyun Ae took a sharp breath at the sight of shirtless Namjoon, almost forgetting the fact that both of them were still naked under the thick comforter.

"Uh... Joon?" she breathed out as he leaned closer to her and began to place his kisses all over her face and down to her neck.

"There's a saying, 'third time's the charm.'"

"W-W-What are you talking about?" she stuttered and met his eyes as he pulled away, smirking at her as her hands went down to her stomach. "A-Are you g-going to make me... um..."

He laughed at her thoughts and immediately kissed her lips.

Never had he ever thought that she would ever think about getting pregnant.

"You're so cute. I was talking about making you tired on the third 'session', so you can have a good sleep. Honestly, I never thought of that, but if you want me to..." he chuckled, and as he placed his hands on her waist, she playfully slapped it away.

He looked at the clock again and then looked back down at her. "We still got time for another round before morning comes."

***

"You're... ready?" Namjoon asked, wrapping his scarf around his neck after putting on his duffle coat.

Hyun Ae straightened her long skirt before linking her arm around his, and they began to walk out of the house towards the gate that was opened, where the whole BTS was waiting for him in their vehicle outside.

It was scheduled that BTS would be leaving for their morning flight to Los Angeles for some shootings, and they had been at Hyun Ae's place in the early morning since Jin had brought Namjoon some outfits for him to wear to the airport.

"Namjoon hyung," Hyun Wook called out as he walked towards him and hugged him.

Jin, Jungkook, and Sejin the manager were standing by the vehicle. The rest stayed in it as most of them were still sleepy in that early morning.

Jungkook came up to Hyun Ae as she approached him and gave her a tight hug.

"This happened again. I can't believe that it's happening again," he sniffled, hiding his face against her shoulder as he tried to hold in his tears, but failed anyway.

"Don't worry, Kookie. I believe that we will... see each other again... soon," she chuckled, caressing his hair softly and giving him one last kiss on his cheek before he pulled away.