AUTHOR UPDATE

Hello, my favourite people in the whole world!

This is just a quick message to let you know that I have entered BBB into the Watty's!

Eeek super exciting and I wouldn't have been able to do it without your constant support and love over the last years. There had been so many times I wanted to pack this book up and never look at it ever again but with you guys you've given me the motivation to finish!

So for that, I'm forever grateful to you all!

I'm always here silently cheering my fellow writers and readers on. If you ever need me I'm just a personal message away!

I also have another exciting project I'm working on which is If I Let You Go.

I have updated the first two chapters so if you loved BBB or my writing style I'd honestly be so grateful if you could take a look

I have updated the first two chapters so if you loved BBB or my writing style I'd honestly be so grateful if you could take a look. It has the mature themes, the romance and of course your very own bad boy.

There will be less cheating in this one ;)

I know how I done you dirty in BBB!

I hope you enjoy and want to follow me on my journey! I honestly love each and every one of you. I see your comments and I see your votes so again thank you!

Much love,

D xxx