Prologue

Author's Note

Before we begin this story I just need to clarify some things.

First of, thank you so, so much for choosing to read this book, adding it to your reading list and giving it a chance, it means the world and I hope you like it and it's characters.

Second of all, this story is copyrighted.©️

It belongs to me and ONLY me-@hessaherophinelove. It is written by myself and I won't hesitate to press legal charges if I find out that this book has been copied( and I will find out if it happens ) so I suggest you don't copy the content written by me @hessaherophinelove ;). This book is only available on Wattpad and on my profile-@hessaherophinelove and the book's title is MY BROTHERS' MAFIA BEST FRIEND, so if you're reading it in some other platform other than Wattpad, with a different title or from a different user, please inform me.

THIRD of all, any picture in this story does NOT belong to me, I've only done the editing. The pictures themselves belong to their owner|owners. Same goes for ANY GIF I'm this story; I am NOT the owner.

And last but not least, this is a work of fiction. Characters, places, events and the whole storyline is made out of my mind, so any familiarisation with any content in this story is coincidental.

Enjoy the story and yet again, thank you so, so, so much for reading.
Ohh, and you can follow my Instagram for spoilers, pictures related to the book and more: _awritings_

Bye and enjoy!

PROLOGUE

"Bellincioni", upon hearing the name my mom was of the couch in seconds. Ignoring my confusion she gripped tightly onto my arm and dragged me upstairs.

My feet touched the cold marble as I tried to catch up to her. I turned my head just before we turned another corner. My eyes caught a glimpse of the broken front door and smashed vase.

I tried to ignore the shouts and the horrifying sound of gunfire coming from downstairs, but it was hard, my ears rang and my heart nearly beat out of my chest.

She swung the door to her's and dad's bedroom open and dragged me inside. I stood behind her as she locked the door.

"Under the bed." She pointed at me sternly. I knew she wasn't mad, not at me at least, she was never mad at me. I obeyed, not wanting to upset her any further.

Rolling under, I narrowed my eyes to get a better sight of what was going on in the room. I flinched when the door broke down and a pair of black boots stood in front of the bed, melting in with the nearly nonexistent light.

I could tell it was a man by the sound of the voice that followed shortly after. He demanded money.

Refusing the demand, my mom slowly backed away.

That was all it took.

Three gunshots went off, before her body collided with the floor.

The ringing in my ears got louder as I saw the man's boots walk out of the room, overstepping the once white door that was now probably covered in mud.

I don't know how much time passed before I emerged from under the bed. It could've been mere seconds, I had no idea.

The moonlight shone through the big window, lighting up the room enough for me to see the limp body that I recognised as mom. Blood covered her once white shirt, making it look black under the moonlight.

"Mom?" I barely whispered, as I looked into her eyes for any sign of life, but they were empty.

My knees buckled underneath me and I fell hard on the floor but I felt felt nothing. I was numb.

A scream ripped out of my throat.

My hands began shaking uncontrollably as I tried to stop the blood flow, but it was no use. Her cold hands and lifeless eyes, that stared right at me told me that she had already left.

.......

Short I know but its the prologue, the other chapters are longer much longer.

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment of you'd like.