new to a threesome

YUNGBLUD x male reader x Machine gun Kelly
Smut
This is an apology
Fuck school but I actually like it

Machine gun Kelly POV
I walk up to Dom and (name)'s apartment before knocking "coming! " Dom yelled before I heard things drop and glass break.

"Fucking idiot! " (Name) yelled, Dom open the door "hey Colson" He said as (name) was cleaning up a wine glass "what are you guys doing? " I asked stepping into the torn down painted pink apartment.

"Drinking, talking" Dom wasn't walk straight before tripping on (name) making him drop a bag of glass "Fuck" They mumbled before running over the place, I go into the living room to see Hennessy, hard liquor, and wine out.

I grab one of the bottle and pour me a shot, (name) jogs back to the living room in a black hoodie and  leggings "hey, why are you guys drinking? " I asked, he put a hand on my chest as he climbs in my lap.

"Why not? " His hand goes around my neck, I could see how drunk he was by how horny he was, and that was a lot.

I pushed him off before Dom came back,  he looked like shit, Dom wore the same thing as (name), we drink some more before (name) climbed over to Dom and started kissing him.

They had a make out session as I watched making me harder the more they put their tongue down each other throat, I observed (name) hand go for Dom's buldge, they pull down each other pants before dry rubbing each other in their boxers.

Mumbled groans filled my ears as I saw my best friends get frictions from rubbing on each other, I take my dick out and start rubbing it as (name) started to kiss on Dom's neck.

I couldn't stare away before Dom look at me, he motion for me to come over, I scoot over as Dom put his hand under my shirt.

I closed my eyes and felt his hand go to my upper chest before stopping at my nipples, he plays with it for a few as I stop to think about this.

I have a daughter, I shouldn't be out getting laid and drunk, my thoughts was interrupted as I felt some one mouth on my dick, I looked down to see (name) deep throating me making me groan.

Dom runs his hand through my hair "how about the bedroom? " He said as (name) smiles and nodded.

Everything going too fast, I'm pushed into a bed "I'm new at this " I blurted out making (name) and Dom look at me weird.

"Hey, don't worry we going to make you feel good" Dom said as (name) was taking my clothes off before stopping at my boxers.

Dom and (name) look at each other before kissing hard.

I watch as my dick twitch, they're hungry for each other lips, they break up with only saliva connecting them.

(Name) climbs on me, I see his dick out making me smirk at how it's almost half the size as mine, he blushes as he realized what I'm looking at and lines me up with his hole.

I see Dom looking at us as he jerks off at the site of his best friend and boyfriend fucking.

(Name) had tears in his eyes after he took me whole in him, l groan at the feeling of him before Dom made out with me "sit on my face" I blurted out before Dom and (name) look at each other, (name) was riding me slowly as Dom climb on top of me.

(Name) POV
The best fucking day of my life. Even though my boyfriend who is a switch is getting eaten out by my friend, I'm so fucking love this.

I ride MGK slowly to see if he going to do anything, he grabs my hips as I see his face eat out Dom more hungrier.

He slammed me down on his dick making me moan so loud, I got to say sorry to Adam in the apartment next to us, he so good at multitasking, he slams me down every time he buck his head up to eat Dom out.

Me and Dom was moaning as loud as we can go, Adam again I'm sorry, Dom looked like he was about to cum by how his eyes rolled the back of his head.

Colson look like he wasn't close to Cumming by the way his thrust was into me, I felt every fucking vein in him.

I couldn't contain my moans, they spilled out every thrust, I look at Dom to see him jerking off "Dom" I moan before putting my mouth on his dick.

He was moaning so loud, Adam sorry, I didn't expect him to cum that fast making me smile before he got off of MGK making him try and get Dom back on his face.

Dom got behind me and kissed my neck making me groan as I felt myself tighten more around Colson "I'm not going to last" I said as MGK look at us as Dom raised my body up and down on Colson's cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum so hard inside you" Colson finally say something making me chuckle as I can feel my stomach waiting to release.

"I'm going to cum" I moaned before sperm laid in front of me as I tried to catch my breath before feeling cum shoot into me.

Dom smiled as he kissed our neck.

"One more round? " Dom asked "no".

The end
This is an apology for not posting anything