Are you okay?

Jace walked back into the institute and headed to Cary's room. He walked through to door and saw Levi sitting on the bed with bruises and a cut lip. 

"Wow, she really did kick the shit out of you, didn't he."

"Jace, there's a reason for what I did," Levi said while looking at the floor.

Jace chuckled, "What the hell does that mean, you cheated on her, Levi!"

"Clary...I didn't want her to be sad, I wanted her to feel angry toward me."

"Umm...yeah your not telling me the big point."

"My dad, when I turned 13, he signed me up for the Shadowhunter army in Idris. I leave in a few weeks. When I left I didn't want her to... to feel obligated to go with me, or be so broken up that she would throw her self in the fire."

"You know that you can stay here right? You don't have to go."

"I would, I really would. I'd do anything for her, and if that means I have to fight against the people that want to bring her down then," his voice started to crack, "I'm doing this for her Jace, she's worth fighting for. Were in love Jace."

Jace silently nodded and sat down next to him.

"Who was she. I know you knew her."

"Did you know that Clary can control the weather?" 

Jace just sat in awe, and he didn't reply.

"I don't think she knows that I know. We were... we were at the park, this was about two years after she came to the institute. We were having a picnic  and I looked over at her.. and...and she looked at me and I looked back and said, 'Clary, I love you, so so much' and she looked at me and had that smile on her face that could turn even that ugliest demons into dust. The clouds that were over head moved, like they were completely gone, and the sun was shining so bright. It was supposed to rain that day, all day."

"She is special."

"That girl that was at the cafe with me, She... she was a family friend. She had always had that biggest crush on me. She saw me and pulled me away, and down to a table. I could have said no but I didn't." His head was now in his hands. "I messed up, Jace, I have to go to her."

He stormed out of the room and Jace didn't stop him. He knew that Clary wasn't his anymore. He laid down on her bed and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lemmy made his way to the beach and saw a figure in the grass. Clary the thought. There was something off though. Clary was floating, actually floating, with her feet off of the ground and light coming from her eyes and hands and mouth. 

Lemmy went running toward her screaming her name but she didn't seem to hear or react to it. once he got to her he say a circle of runes the were around her. They gave off a positive feel.

Clary dropped to the ground and by this time the sky had cleared up, but her eyes still glowed a warm glow. 

Up close, Lemmy could see that CLary's eyes were blank and only filled with white.

She's gone thought.

"I'm not gone. I'm here and I can see the truth. All of it." CLary finally spoke.

Lemmy fell to his knees. "Clary, are you okay. What happened?"

"I'm fine. I ran to the beach, and I saw these runes in my head, so I drew and drew and drew until this happened," she said while gesturing to her self and the ground.

Before he could reply, Levi came out of nowhere and was not standing next to him.

"Oh my God CLary, how did I get here? Are you okay? Clary your eyes-" he tried to go one but CLary stopped him

"Levi, why didn't you tell me?"

"I..I didn't want you to run away again," Levi replied.

"Not that, I always knew that you knew I could change the weather. I mean the whole getting transferred into the Shadowhunter army?"

"I don't know. I feed my self fake excuses, I knew that that was wrong, but I have no reason besides the fact that I was scared. Scared to lose you again." Clary just stood there, shocked.

"You got here because of these," she rolled up her sleeves and showed the newly found runes that covered her whole body, that were once on the ground, but were absorbed into and onto her skin.

"Clary," he stopped in mid sentence and starred at her hair, "It;s black," he finally finished and pointed to her hair.

"This is me now. I will be back at the institute in a little. There is someone I need to talk to first." 

Without any movement from Clary, Jace was suddenly on the grass next to Clary, and The brothers vanished.

Jace, wake up," Clary said while kicking him lightly.

With a quick movement from his body, he was awake and standing.

"Who are you. Why am I at the beach," he said while looking around and finally realized who had summoned him there, "Clary."

"Hello Jace."

"What has happened to you. How did I get here?"

She rolled up her sleeve silently and he starred in awe at them and his eyes made there way up to hers, or where they used to he.

"Can you see?"

"Only a little bit, but I can see the truth more then ever, Jace"

"Then can you see that what happened years ago I didn't mean?"

"Yes and no, you meant half of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Jace, you didn't love me, you never did. As much as it pains me to say it, you never did."

After she finished her thought, they were back in the institute, in the institute. 

"I'll explain everything to everyone in 30 minutes. Make sure they are all in here. I'm  going to call my parents." Clary promptly left to go to her room, and Jace just stood there, still in awe about what she had said about him never loving her. Was it true? Jace had thought to him self.

He left to get everyone, and he did it fast, because he wanted answers, and now.

A/N:

Who else wants answers? I know I do. 

Does Clary know about Lemmy liking her?

What will her parents do?

Did Sebastian and Valentine know about his all along?

Will Levi actually go to war still?