We're Together As 7

No one's POV

"Hey, let's jump together!" Taehyung suggested Jimin and Jungkook.

"Okay!" The both of them instantly agreed.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook held each others hand. Jimin was in the middle of two mate's.

The three of them ran towards the lake from a little distance. But when they were suppose to jump together, the youngest two let go of Jimin's hand. Thus, Jimin fell into the water alone and the water soaked him from his toe to head.

Seeing Jimin's misery all of them started laughing and Jimin pushed his wet hair backwards revealing his forhead.

"Yah! It took me one hour to do my hairstyle!" Jimin shouted.

Tahyung and Jungkook high fived each other. The pair planned it while getting their towels. Taehyung  just suggested the idea to jump together to execute their plan.

The five of them were swimming and making jokes in the lake. Their surroundings were peaceful and full of laughter.

"Yoongi-ah, did you catch any fish?" Jin asked Yoongi.

"Have some patience, hyung. Fishing is all about patience." Yoongi said.

Suddenly Jin's felt his fishing rod was being tugged by something.

"Yah! I think I got a fish!" Jin shouted  due to his excitement.

He started to pull back his bait fastly.

"Yeah! A..what?" The eldest of the group confusedly looked at his fishing rod.

"It's empty! That fish just took away the bait!" He shouted.

"Hyung, don't shout. All the fish will go away if they hear your sound." Yoongi shooked his head.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll try again."

On the other side~

"Yah, Jimine! Don't splash water at me!" Taehyung whined.

"It's called revenge! You both made a fool of me!" Jimin said.

"Okay! Then, I'll do the same thing to you!" Taehyung also started splashing water at Jimin.

The two of them were giggling. Jungkook saw this and smirked. An idea came to his mind.

The maknae of the group splashed water at Hoseok. Hoseok was dumbfounded at first. But then he saw the Vmin duo and smirked. He splashed water at Namjoon.

Namjoon was seeing all of these. He saw how Vmin started splashing water at each other. Then how, Jungkook splashed water at Hoseok. But, never did he thought that Hoseok will splash water at him instead of Jungkook.

"Oh, so that's how we're going to play. Fine with me." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders and splashed water at Jungkook. Soon, a water splashing  competition started among the five of them. Jin and Yoongi were watching it from afar and smiling fondly at their cuteness.

"I feel so happy too see these kids having fun." Jin said.

"Hyung, you're talking as if you're eighty years old." Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, I'll still be World Wide Handsome in my 80's, you know?" Jin sassily said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jin again felt a tug on his fishing rod.

"Yah! I think I caught a fish this time!" He said.

"Pull out the rod fastly!" Yoongi said.