Chapter 4

It was a little time after Suzuki closed her eyes when Sasagawa Kyoko turned back on her seat to check up on her Class representative who's asleep. Miura Haru put her index finger on her lips signaling that her seatmate is really asleep. She just smiled at her and nodded and then she turned to Reborn and signaled to commence the operation.

"Tsuna, you have to come with me." Reborn started making Sawada Tsunayoshi flinched at the sudden seriousness of his Tor-tutor. He just complied because he knows that he will get hit whether he complied or not.

Apparently his oh so famous Hyper Intuition told him that he will again face his dangerous archenemy called paper works and just silently cursing his tutor for making his life miserable by completing his assignments.

They entered the second floor of the plane in which they have a high maintenance security that the only people who are allowed to enter the second floor are the people who are listed as Vongola's family members who are the guardians, the attendants and their closest circle of friends.

Reborn opened the second door from the main entrance of the floor and Tsuna immediately saw his archenemy. Tsuna just sighed as he walked towards his seat and started his assignments. He then noticed Reborn was still not uttering a single word after he told him to come with him at his office inside the plane.

"Reborn, is something wrong?" He asked his tutor. Reborn just looked at him.

"We will now start the plan that Nono initiated. And I want you to stay here and finish the paper works until we arrived at Italy." Tsunayoshi just sighed dejectedly and complied about their plan, because whether he like it or not, he can never stop his family from revenging on his behalf. He just smiled at his family's antics.

Meanwhile at the lower floor there goes the flight attendants who are now giving the students their meal for the day in which has a secret ingredient that they will never ever forget.

Each one of them were eating peacefully and commenting how delicious it is, but then after a while their faces turned into red and immediately gulped down their bottled water to ease up the spiciness of their meal. Some of them apparently has to run towards the plane's bathroom and one of them is Tokira.

Gokudera Hayato who was at the aisle where he will run off to put out his leg that made Tokira face planted on the floor. He looked up and glared at Gokudera, he just smirked.

"Opps, sorry about that. I rather have a long leg." He said still smirking. Tokira stood up to confront Gokudera when he noticed the Disciplinary Committee Chairman glaring at him that made him flinched in surprise and in fear asking his own self why on Earth is the oh so great Hibari Kyoya on board?

"Yo, Hibari-senpai." Yamamoto greeted him. He just nodded in greeting then he turned to Tokira who was still standing at the middle of the aisle.

"What are you still doing here? I'll bite you to death." He said and put out his pair of tonfas making Tokira scram forgetting his urge to go the bathroom.

"Here Hibari, food." Sasagawa Ryohei offered in which he took without muttering anything besides a..

"Hn." He then noticed the girl who was sound asleep besides the ponytailed girl Miura Haru and continued to go back where he came from.

All in all, each of one of the students received a delicious yet a hundred level of spice from yours truly the Iron Bar Nana.

Meanwhile in Sawada Household, Nana looked at the wall clock and smirked thinking at her previous creation that she gave Reborn before they went to the plane earlier.

"That's what you get from bullying my precious baby boy." She told no one in particular yet gave her victims a shiver down their spine.

Sawada Tsunayoshi sneezed while he signed his paperworks at his desk thinking what are the others are doing right at this moment.

"I hope they didn't kill any student because I don't want to deal with a blood stained airplane to be cleaned up. It will only make more paper work." He told himself and then suddenly he heard his stomach grumbled asking for food but chose not to and then out of the blue, Mukuro Rokudo on his form pop out from the mist holding a bento box. Tsunayoshi looked up at his half mist guardian. Mukuro looked at Tsunayoshi in a deadpan expression.

"Tsunayoshi." He started with such venom on his voice making his Boss flinched.

"Yes, Mukuro-kun?" He said still not making an eye contact.

"Are you presumably have chosen to not have a lunch break? Again?" He asked venomously. All of his guardians, yes also his aloof cloud, do not like when their precious boss skipped his meal for his archenemy.

They hated it whenever Tsuna skip his meals and decided to bring his food in his office and watch him eat or force him to eat. Tsunayoshi is not actually they will call boss, but he is actually their youngest sibling that should be taken care of all the time.

"Okay. Okay. I will now eat. Thank you Mukuro." He said taking his lunch from his Mist. He blinked at Mukuro who was still standing watching him.

"What are you still doing here? You can go now."

"I will not leave without you finishing your meal." Tsunayoshi gulped and choose not to anger his Mist furthermore. And so, he started to eat while Mukuro's on watch. But then he remembered his earlier thoughts.

"By the way, how was everyone below. I hope no one is injured. Because you know what may happen." Mukuro flinched at his boss aura. He turned his eyes everywhere besides his boss. Tsunayoshi narrowed his eyes at his Mist behavior.

"Mukuro Rokudo." He started. Mukuro visibly flinched.

"They are fine Tsuna." Reborn said popping out of nowhere saving Mukuro from his boss pre-wrath. Mukuro soon disappeared using his flames. Tsunayoshi clicked his tongue at his Mist cowardice in which he also find amusing.

"Are you sure they are fine?" Tsuna asked again. Reborn just nodded.

"Without any dilemma? Without any stain?" He asked with a little bit of darkness. Reborn apparently has to smack his head.

"Ow, what was that for!"

"That was for not believing in your family." Reborn again smacked his head.

"Reborn that was the second one!"

"That was for choosing to skip your meals again." Tsunayoshi flinched at his Tutor's words. He just chuckled and continued to eat his meal.

"Did you take your lunch yet?" He asked Reborn who just nodded. Tsunayoshi again noticed his tutor unusual behaviour.

"Reborn, I know something is up, would you like to tell me what's bothering you that maybe I can help?" He suggested. Reborn turned to him.

"It is about your class representative." He started. Tsunayoshi tilted his head in confusion.

"Is it Nato-san or Suzuki-san?"

"That Suzuki." Tsunayoshi froze at the mentioned name and put his chopstick down and turned his full attention to Reborn.

"What is it about her?" He asked. Reborn just shrugged.

"I'm still researching about her but apparently, I don't see any information about her besides being a transfered student, living on her own in a family size house, no parents, with an average grade of A's and B's and her name." Tsuna just sighed and continued his meal.

"Then, there's nothing to worry about. She's just an ordinary student. Maybe she will be able to tell her story when the time comes. Besides my Hyper Intuition told me not to worry too much." Reborn just smirked at his student.

"You're turning into a boss now, Tsuna." He commented making his student choke on his food.

"Nope, I'm taking it back." He said as he gave Tsunayoshi a cup of water in which he gulped it down in one go.