~ Part 2 ~

* Draco's POV *
Mother and Father walked me, Pansy and Blaise to the adoption centre in Diagon Ally. The building itself looked old and run down, I found it disgusting that anyone would force werewolves who had the ability to turn into humans/wizards (depending on who they were before bitten), would be forced to live here. We continued into the building and walked towards the counter. The worker there turned towards us and addressed my Father.

"Welcome sir, are you here to purchase one of the mutts", I could practically see the anger radiating off my Father.

"I would like to adopt 3 werewolves for my son and his friends, they need to be able to protect them against any danger", Father said while glaring daggers at the worker.

"Very well sir, are you aware that the werewolves have to bond with the child who is buying them?"

"I am aware that the werewolf's chooses there owners, now please show us to the most protective and strong wolves you have"

The man looked as though he was considering where to take us when a smirk crept onto his face. "Okay follow me"

* Harry's POV *
I woke up at the crack of dawn with the guards banging on the bars. I opened my emerald eyes to see the same ugly face that I am forced to see every morning.

"Wake up filthy mutts" the pig yells as he continues to bang on the bars. I get up and slowly walk towards the bars, the guy rests his hands on his knees and looked down at me in my wolf form. I look up at him and begin to glow my emerald green eyes.

"You cannot scare me mutt, but I have been here to long and I know that you are an alpha. This means that it would hurt you more if I did this", immediately after he had finished his sentence he reached for the shocker and shocked both Ron and Hermione who were still resting.

I saw red, literally my eyes began to glow stronger and a dark crimson red emerges from my emerald green eyes. I let out a loud growl and the guy backs away. I turn to my pack and comfort them as they let out whimpers.

*Draco's POV
The worker leads us down over 10 flights of stairs, I look at Pansy and the turn to Blaise we all have the same look, confusion. We continue down until we reach a dark hallway, as we were walking a loud, bone chilling growl echoed through the building. The worker must have seen the look on our faces, he turned to speak, "Sure you still want the most protective".

We arrived at a huge iron door that had over a dozen locks bolted onto it, I start to think this is a really bad idea. Who knows what an angry wolf would do to me. The worker holds up his wand to the camera and the locks slowly unlock, now the really begin to panic.

"Father what happens if we go in there and they don't like us?", I asked terrified that I already knew the answer. "I'm not sure it's a good idea to go in there".

"We need the strongest wolf to protect you son, I'm sure it will be perfectly safe",Father said keeping the Malfoy composure, something I immediately lost after yet another blood curdling growl erupted from the cadge in front of us.

"Okay before we go in", the worker began."There are three wolves in this cadge-". Three ? That's strange usually there is only one per cadge I thought to myself. "These three mutts, although there nothing but trouble, are the strongest and most protective in the country".

"These wolves are no normal wolves, behind this door there is a pack, and a very strong one at that. This pack includes the alpha, Harry Potter, known for surviving the killing curse and having unthinkable power. And his two betas, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. They are known for being the bravest and the smartest wolves around, they were best friends since childhood and since the mutt Potter was born a werewolf. They wanted him to turn them so they could be a pack, slowly they became to be known as 'the Golden Trio'".

"So I will ask you one more time, are you sure you want these wolves?", the guard finished.