OVERWORKING - HYUNSUNG

SHIP: HYUNSUNG

PLOT: Jisung is overworking himself until Hyunjin goes and helps him.

TRIGGERS: Panic attack, cursing, hate (towards Jisung)

HYUNJIN POV

I dozed off while waiting for my boyfriend while rewatching 'Friends', it was 10 p.m. last time I checked the time before falling into dreamland.

I woke up confused about my surroundings when I started to remember what had happened I rushed to get my phone and check the time. 3:26 a.m.

"Shoot, is he still working? No way, he's coming home right now." I talked to myself as I called him on the phone. It sends me directly to voicemail. "Really Hannie?" I sighed and took my coat.

I walked out the door of our dorms and felt the cold wind hit my face, it was cold as heck. I shivered and hid my head deeper in the scarf I was wearing.

"I swear to god Han Jisung, you're lucky I love you," I whispered to myself.

After a ten minute walk, I got to the JYP building. I immediately felt the warmth once I entered the building. I said a quick 'hi' to the staff members I came across while I fastly headed towards Han's studio. I was a few meters away when I saw a sobbing Jisung exit the studio: he threw some papers in the garbage, and rushed back in, locking the door behind him.

As soon as I saw him in that state I quickly knocked on the door.

"Sungie, baby it's me, Jinnie, can you please open the door?" I said softly but loud enough so he could hear.

No response.

"Jisung, please open the door," I repeated, my tone of voice a bit more stern.

"Go away Hyunjin! Leave me alone." He said, his voice cracking in the middle of the sentence. I still heard his quiet sobs coming from inside the room.

Then I remembered the papers he had thrown in the garbage a few minutes earlier. Could it have anything to do with the fact that he was sad and upset?

I walked towards the garbage bin and took a few papers out. As soon as I read the content of them I felt my blood boil. They were all negative comments and not the constructive criticism type, they were pure hate. Things like:

'Jisung is the worst person in the world! He turned our precious Hyunjin gay! F*cking disgusting!'

'This dude is absolutely talentless! His voice is complete sh*t'

'He can't even produce or write lyrics, because of him all 3racha songs are sh*tty. He doesn't deserve to be there.'

(Guys no real hate towards Jisung! I love him so much, he's my bias wrecker! Also, the real-life hate that he's getting is, sorry for swearing, f*cking disgusting, anyone who puts a bit of effort to get to know him realizes how much of a sunshine he is.)

I couldn't keep reading, I ripped the papers and threw them back in the trash. Why would Hannie read that? I knew he was aware that hate towards him existed, but why read it? Why torture yourself like that?

I suddenly became alarmed when I heard the sobbing in the studio get louder. I got near the door and heard how the sobbing became heavy breathing, I'd recognize that type of breathing anywhere, sh*t, he was having a panic attack.

"Hannie, are you okay in there? Please open the door, let me in!" I said starting to get stressed out, God, I hated seeing or hearing him like this. "Jisung I'll be right back ok? Just hang in there. Everything is gonna be ok."