Chapter 38: Tease

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Tease
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Tears start to blur your vision within seconds but when Taehyung notices this and tries to quickly hold onto your arm, you flinch.

"From now on," You scream. "You go your way and I go my way! I'm done with this stupid date!"

"N-no Y/n," Taehyung tries to stop you but you just turn around with a heavy 'HMMPH!'

As you begin walking on your own, Taehyung sighs as he stands watching you until he starts walking behind you.

Just then a hand lightly grip onto your arm and you meet a familiar face who you don't expect to see.

"Noona," He calls with a charming smile.

"Kookie!" A huge smile automatically makes its way to your face. "What're you doing here?!"

"Fixing your date," He chuckles with a low tone.

"What?"

"It's a funfair and I haven't been to one in soo long," he corrects. "And I heard you guys are here too so I thought I could tag along."

"Ahh," You start walking again until Jungkook forwards his face closer to yours.

"Unless you don't want me to tag along, so you could have time with Tae-"

"Hey!" A roar is heard from the back and you roll your eyes at that while Jungkook spins his head. As you two are now standing, Taehyung makes his way to your guys and tells Jungkook off for not keeping his distance.

"What are doing here?"

"I think I just asked him that," You comment.

"I couldn't hear from there," He replies to you.

"It's a funfair," Jungkook puts his hands in his pockets confidently. "Plus, you're not my guardian, I can go wherever I want to."

"Listen-"

"Don't bother Kook, let's just go have fun." You stop Taehyung, and grab onto Jungkook's arm before you turn your backs and walk off.

Taehyung's jaw drops and then he scoffs at you before following you anyway.

"Why's he so moody?" Jungkook asks pretending not to know they just argued.

"He's always moody," You simply state.

"I heard that." Taehyung calls from the back.

"Good! It's good to be aware of basic facts." You say savagely.

"Ah Noona," Jungkook switches your mood by pointing at a ride. "Let's get on that!"

"Which one?"

"That one!" Jungkook points again while you squint your eyes and wonder which was is he pointing.

"Where?" You ask again and the younger man sighs before coming behind you and gently grabbing onto your sleeveless upper arms, takes you towards the entrance.

"This one," He whispers a little too closely to your ear that you flinch at the sensation and turn to meet his glimmering doe eyes for a minute.

"Z? You want to get on Z?" You ask as you look at the cottage looking building that apparently has a ride inside. "But it's so dark in there what if it's-"

"Noona," He interrupts you. "It won't be scary. I have better experiences on these rides than anyone else." He proudly states before he asks, "do you trust me?"