2

Jungkook's life :
Jungkook is like a stone since he was a talkative before , and he was not like now a responsible person who now is having so much work, he considers himself as an old man with a charged schedule, doesn't have time for hanging out with friends, but he sometimes has girls to hook up with and the next morning back to work.
He always hated a person in the family which is his stepmom the person who ruined his life as a teenager, the person who wants his dad just for money, for reputation and for title that's all but one thing his father doesn't know that she ruined his relationship for granted. She know that jungkooks father liked his boyfriend but she as a devil person thought that she will push jungkook to marry with random girl to have a heir and boom take the whole heirs for herself by doing some lawless activities. But one thing she didn't know that the jeons are more than CEOs, she doesn't know that her husband has more secrets than he can bury her alive. She doesn'like his friends namjoon , yoongi and hoseok because they are gays, she always nags them and calls them names for marrying each other.

Jungkook pov : 
I was in my office reading some files .

Jungkook pov :  I was in my office reading some files

Until the door opened, and jimin came in.
Jimin:" boss you have a meeting in 10minutes " I nodded.
Jungkook:" did you call Mr lee?"
Jimin:" yes boss, he said he will meet you at your club " I nodded again.
Jungkook:" okay, and I told you to not call me boss , hyung " he smiled.
Jimin:" sorry, I'm used to calling you that"
Jungkook:" okay as you like " he nodded
Jimin:" and one last thing, hyuna is here , want me to let her enter?" I groaned .the pain in the ass this stupid girl.
Jungkook:" yeah " he walked out and she came inside swaying her hips , with a sexy outfit. I looked up again , looking blankly at her.

Hyuna :" daddy why aren't you answering my calls?" I looked down again, I never touched her or even looking at her

Jungkook:" you know that you are not attracting me " she whined.she walked to me.
Hyuna :" but you like girls like me, me sexy and you hot a rare combination " she set on my lap. I pushed her and she got up.
Jungkook:" I have work get your ass out " she pouted.
Hyuna :" we have dinner tonight at home , your mom told me to bring you with me "
Jungkook:" I'm not a puppet, tell her to eat her dinner I'm not coming"
Hyuna :" I told her but she kept on stressing me out daddy, plus I need money for an outfit " I laughed.
Jungkook:" what do you see me as a bank?"
Hyuna :" I'm your future wife , you should fulfil my needs "
Jungkook:" who told you this shit, I'm not marrying a bitch ,I'm a man with a reputation, get the hell out " she got up and walked to the door.
Jungkook:" and one last thing , this is a company not a night club wear something maybe you will get fucked by my guard " she huffed and walked out slamming the door. I was going to walk out until my phone rings
Jungkook:" hello dad?" Daewon jungkook's dad.
Daewon:" hey son, I wanted to tell you to come for dinner "
Jungkook:" dad I'm busy ,I have so much work "
Daewon:" I know you are avoiding her " I sighed
Jungkook:" dad ,I don't like her as your son I'm just saying yes for you to not be sad "
Daewon:" I'm sorry son , she is my wife I can't see what she did to you that you hate her that much "
Jungkook:" nothing dad , but I'm not coming"
Daewon:" okay son, did you finish the underground business?"
Jungkook:" yeah last night "
Daewon :" okay then talk to you later " I hang up and walked to the meeting area.
Time passed and it was already midnight ,I walked to my car