~ Part 3 ~

* Pansy's POV *
This place felt wrong and definitely looked like a building that would be haunted. I swear I will kill Lucius if I get possessed. We walk down a corridor when I hear a loud echoing growl coming from the cadge we are being led to. As much as I think it would be cool to have a werewolf companion to talk to, is it worth getting my face ripped off by an angry one.... No I value my life! Draco looked back at me and then Blaise, I think he is considering the same things in am.

* Draco's POV *
"So I will ask you one more time, are you sure you want these wolves?", the guard finished.

Okay, after hearing the growling and seeing the cadge entrance I was scared, after the story even more so. However I know that if I don't go in not only will I have to go back to body guards following me around every second but I won't be freeing any wolves. I try and muster all of my courage and answer the worker. "Yes I'm sure, open the door".

I tense as the doors last lock opens and 3 wolves stare at us. One steps in front of the other two they are all in wolf form with glowing eyes. Some, definitely not all but some, of my fear fades when I look at the beautiful wolves. I focus my gaze to the wolf protecting his friends, I assume that, the wolf was the alpha as he was bigger than the other two and had sharper teeth.

Harry Wolf form:

Ron Wolf Form:

Hermione's Wolf From:

* Harry's POV *I stepped away from the guard, taking in his every feature so I can get revenge

* Harry's POV *
I stepped away from the guard, taking in his every feature so I can get revenge. As soon as he saw that I backed away he stopped shocking Ron and Hermione, just as he did the locks on the visitors door began to unlock. Knowing my pack was hurt i jumped in between them and the door, slowly the grumpy tour worker who always brought brats in, was revealed.

This time was different though, usually the kids brought in here would walk straight up to us and demand we go with them, no doubt to be some show pet or guard dog. However this time, when the door opened it reviled a tall man and 3 children who looked worried, I took a few steps towards the children there was something about the small boy with blonde hair and storm grey eyes that lured me in.

* Draco's POV *
The alpha of the pack looked around, his eyes first landed on Father however he continued to bare his stance in front of his pack. He looked at the worker and let out the loudest growl, the other two wolves emerged from the back and began a low growl while all 3 bared there teeth. I tried to keep up the Malfoy appearance but my blank face clearly showed my fear.The worker raised his hands up in surrender and took a few steps back. I couldn't help but wonder what the guard must have done to the wolves to make them act like this. The two wolves then sat down just behind the alpha, ready to back his next move, he continued to look at everyone at the door when his eyes landed on me. He slowly began to walk closer to me when, the wolf let out a strong whimper. His ears flattened at the top of his head while the other wolves moved closer to him.

I looked at the wolf and found the small amount of courage I had left. Slowly I inched my way over to the beautiful wolf who still whimpered in pain.

* Ron's POV *
Harry began to walk towards the blond boy, who remained me of a ferret, when he doubled over in pain, I looked at Hermione and we walked closer to Harry ready to protect him as he does us. The ferret looked suspicious as he began inching towards us. I moved in between Harry and this ferret boy, with Harry hurt there was no way I was letting anyone near him. I focused my attention to the small boy who still walked closer while shaking.

I felt the anger rise in my bones when the voltage was turned up, I pounced toward the small boy when ......