Ch. 32

"Shit we can't keep this up much longer...all of us have reached our limits." Caden sighs trying his hardest to summon even the tiniest spirit.

"Yup I'm completely dry." Damien explains as one single drop of water drips from his hand.

"Same here." Gabby says after hearing a satisfying crack in her enemy's nose.

"The most I can grow is a small flower." Jaylyn complains watching a tiny white flower grow out of the soil.

Caden's eyes fog over and complete fear washes through his body. "S-someone got into Dani's hospital room and she's g-gone."

And that's when they all felt a dark presence surround them.

"Repeat that." He says.

"You're awake-" Damien can't finish his sentence before Aiden growls.

"I. Said. Repeat. What. You. Fucking. Said."

"Oh you know...Danielle is missing." Jaylyn says knowing she's the only one Aiden wouldn't lay a finger on.

Aidens eyes burn a fierce crimson red before he rushes off to the battle field where he sees the man who caused all of this standing over a dead vampire.

Aiden's low growl shakes the ground grabbing everyone's attention.

"You're going to die." Aiden laughs out humorlessly, "And I'm going to be the one who tears you apart."

"Oh my dear boy you've finally arrived."

Aiden laughs out looking down while shaking his head. "Did I give you permission to speak? I'll let this slide because I want what's mine back returned to me and I believe you have it. See it's a girl with beautiful brown eyes, about five foot five maybe less, she has a belly bump which carries my child, she has exactly twenty five freckles, and I don't know she's your daughter? Oh you don't know her I was hoping you'd say that." Aiden explains explicitly not giving him time to reply before lighting both hands on fire.

Aiden stalks toward the man with a devilish look in his eyes. Showing he's no longer in control over his body. And faster than lightning he's right in front of him punching him the jaw.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He roars causing the fight to begin.

Uh I don't believe I ever gave Danielle's father a name and if I did I apologiZe but uh imma give him the name Richard. Because every evil father's name is Richard.

Richard dodges two of Aiden's attacks and gives in some of his own punches. "I see your memory has returned." He chuckles kicking Aiden in the ribs.

Aiden growls and jumps up kicking Richard down into the rough grass. "Give me my mate you bastard." Aiden mutters in anger.

"My men probably have her miles away from us now." Richard laughs out dodging Aiden's second kick, "I told them they can do whatever they want to her as long as she stays alive."

Aiden felt the sharp pain that wasn't his go through his lower area and tears of anger fill his eyes. Aiden had no idea this pain was coming from her going into labor so of course he thought of the worst.

But Richard also had no idea his men did not succeed in kidnapping Danielle or the fact he was only making Aiden angrier.

Aiden lights his hand on fire and holds Richard by the neck burning him severely. "I-if you kill me you will never find her."

Aiden smirks as Bullet takes control. "You lucky son of a bitch." He mutters releasing his neck. Bullet was angrier than he's ever been before.

Not only was the love of his life out somewhere without him vulnerable, she was also holding his unborn child.