⇢ CHAPTER 51

recap : season 8 episode 8 & 11 & 12

Logan's eyes softly gazed at Holly's peaceful face as she brought her head back to let out a laugh, clearly finding his joke hilarious

She chuckled, wiping an imaginary tear as she faced him and the two stopped in front of Meredith's door, "Well," She pointed at the door, "this is my stop."

"O-Oh," Logan nodded, stuffing his hands in his pocket as he looked at her, "yeah, I see."

Holly grabbed the key out of her pocket and stepped forward to unlock the door before she backed up, taking a step closer to him instead, "I had a good time-- a-and I wouldn't mind going out again."

"T-That's good to hear." Logan breathlessly smiled, the close proximity with her got him flustered as he felt his own cheeks redden, "I'll call you when your schedule is free and we can do this again."

"Great." Holly smiled brightly up at him before reaching up as Logan leaned down-- their lips brushing before Jackson opened the front door.

"Oh," Jackson winced, pointing at the two, "sorry, guys, I thought someone was standing at the front door."

"Hey, Jackson," Holly pressed her lips together as she nodded her head towards Logan, "can you, uh, just give us a minute?"

"Yeah, sure." Jackson nodded, leaning against the doorframe which made Logan awkwardly chuckle and Holly facepalm.

Holly quirked an eyebrow, "Jackson."

"Oh, you meant, like, a private moment alone?" Jackson scratched the back of his neck before nodding again, "I'll go make myself busy."

"Thank you." Holly muttered with a sigh before looking back at Logan, who failed at hiding a smile which made the two laugh lightly at the situation, "I'm sorry for that."

"No, it was fine." Logan chuckled again, "You're kinda cute when you're ticked off."

Holly scoffed as she shook her head, a small smile on her face, "I-I was not 'ticked off'."

"Mm." Logan squinted at her playfully as the two began to slowly lean closer once more, "I'm sure you weren't."

Holly squinted back at him, looping her hands behind his neck, "I wasn't." She brought him closer to her-- making their faces barely an inch away as she whispered, "I just really wanted to kiss you."

To say Logan was slightly surprised by Holly planting her lips on his was an understatement-- to say he was feeling anything other than pure bliss along with Holly was also an understatement. The two continued their kiss as Logan eventually built the courage to hold her waist and deepen their kiss-- things beginning to get steamy before they heard a distant voice calling out.

It was Jackson's.

"You guys want snacks?!" He yelled from the kitchen, making the two separate as they began to laugh. They were still in close proximity as Logan looked down at her and whispered, "I should go."