Chapter 50

I apologize in advance
~J

-
Isabella Pov

-

I open my eyes looking up at the blank ceiling, still feeling abandoned, not really abandoned because it wasn't her choice, I can't believe its been four months, She spent her last night here with me and up to this day I still hold that day close to my heart, I miss her so much I just hope she's okay.

I got up after I stopped fantasizing about her embrace starting to get ready for another dreadful day in this awful place. Walking down the hallway I still felt the million eyes of the other students watching me, The school has a lot of children but news still travels fast, its been four months and they're still talking about it, UGHH but its still believable.

I entered class trying to drown out the noise, sitting down waiting for the new professor to enter.

The bell rung indicating that it was lunch time, thank god. I got to the cafeteria and sat down at our usual table, I was the first to get there, I was later joined by Maddison, Danny and Tokyo.

"How you holding up?" Asked Danny.

"You've asked me that everyday since sh-, since everything went down, And I've answered the same" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but your answer is bound to change, right?" He winked.

"Nope I still want to murder someone" I squinted my eyes at him.

"I am delicate little flower" He said in his baby voice.

"Okay enough you potential serial killer" Tokyo chuckled.

"Fine" I braced back into my seat.

We headed back to class but I noticed that Maddison wasn't there I wonder what's up.

___

Immanuel's Pov

Well today was quite slow, its been so since those hooligans left, whatever happens to them they deserve it, at least everything is back to the way they were.

"May I come in?" The pitch of his voice sent a pleasurable shiver through my body.

"Yes you may" I cleared my throat, he came in and braced his back on the door.

"I hope you're not too busy" He licked his lips.

"Well you've caught me at a good time, now tell me to what do I owe the pleasure?" I gestured for him to sit in the chair.

"Its much more than pleasure but you know that" He climbed on my table.

"Well you are going to have to refresh my memory, because I don't know what you're talking about" I leaned forward breathing inches away from his lips.

"Oh so that's how it is? You're in luck, I love to play dirty" He crept on to my lap, Slowly unbuttoning my shirt exposing my white vest

His hand pulling my head back gripping my hair as he blessed my neck with his thick luscious lips, kissing and biting making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

Without hurry he got up, pushing off all documents slowly laying me down on my desk, as I take off my white vest he unbuttoned and pulled down my pants, kneeling down with his face in front of my already throbbing manhood, spitting in to his hands he pleasurably started stroking my shaft, My nipples begun to harden, He then slipped my Phallus into his salivating mouth, going at a slow pace his head went in and out, a small moan came from throat, I could feel him smiling at that.

I held his head as I thrusted my waist into him matching his pace, He then stopped his mouth around the head licking the urethra, it sent my body crazy with shivers and once again my eyes were at the back of my head, I could feel the explosion coming, He started to go faster and faster, I then felt it at the tip slowly dripping out, My body then started to tremble and contract, I felt that I had reach my climax, the muscles slowly start to relax releasing my cum into his mouth.

"Oh Fuck, I didn't see anything" I heard as I turned around seeing Maddison running out of my Office.

"Shit, Shit, Shit" He quickly got up and cleaning himself.

"Calm down" I said.

"I can't calm down, she saw us, Fuck, Fuck" He held his head.

"I'll take care of it" I continued to put my clothes back on.

"This can't get out" He sternly said.

"It won't" I left to find Maddison.

___

Maddison's Pov

-

What the fuck. What the fuck. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Nope, I didn't see anything, there was no one in the office, I was hallucinating, yeah that's it, I imagined that, its all a mind trick. I feel like I'm about to puke, Ahhh I got to get to the bathroom, I heard footsteps behind me, please don't let it be who I think it is.

"Maddison, wait" Ahh fuck I tried to walk faster to get to the bathroom faster but as I was about to turn the corner his nasty fucking cum fingers held my shoulder, I'm never wearing this uniform again I will burn it. Yep I'm going to burn it.

"Wait you don't understand" He pulled me back.

"Oh but I do, I understand completely, You're a fucking hypocrite, doing exactly what we want to do but the difference is we get punished for it, I hope you choke and fucking die" I said.

"...., You can't tell anyone, not that they'll believe you anyway" He scoffed.

"Then why are you here?" I choked down the urge to puke.

"Just to make sure we're on the same page, I don't want to have to send you to the other side, I don't want to hear anything about this from anyone, got it?" He commanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I folded my arms.

"Now that's what I like to hear, Good girl" He chuckled and walked away.

___

What A Fucking Asshole. Why didn't I see this before? Of course he is the same Ezekiel from Immanuel's Gay Awakening. UGHH I still can't get that image out of my head, couldn't they find somewhere more private to do that shit like I don't know maybe in one of their bedrooms.

I really hope I don't have I fucking nightmare about this. What about the other side? Will it be this bad?

A/N
I had nothing to do with this chapter, I... I am scarred... I... Have no words
~Sarah