Trouble - Chapter 3

Most of the week went by quickly.  I kept to my routine, work and home, then repeat.  It was Thursday and I had not heard anything from Joonie since our last text.  Guess I was right.

I tried to stay busy at work but today was proving to be difficult for me to focus.  I had an insatiable appetite for some dick.  All day I had been horny and was regretting my decision deleting his number.   

Now I am at work, in my office, in a business meeting with Mr. Jackson Wang.  He was a business client of my company.  He was a 35, never married, and handsome as fuck.  I was looking him up and down.  His dark eyes stared into my soul as he talked to me.  His body language showed he was comfortable with me.  It wasn't my usual uptight meeting. I watched as his lips moved not hearing any of the words he spoke.  Every few sentences he would lick his lips.  How bad I wanted to taste his lips.

Jackson Wang

"Ms. Stone", I hear a voice say breaking me out on my trance. 

"Yes, I'm sorry.  What were you saying?", I said feeling a little embarrassing about my naughty thoughts. 

"Ms. Stone, I can see your mind is else where. Are you okay?", Mr. Wang said with concern.

"I'm fine.  Please go on with what you were saying", I replied with a smile.

"Ms. Stone how about we have dinner tonight", he said with a smirk.

Not sure of the question I just heard, "Excuse me, Mr. Wang?"

"A business dinner,  my treat of course.  I still have some ideas I would like to bounce off you and I have some other meetings I need to attend.  If you don't have any other plans this evening we can continue this discussion and please call me Jackson."

Jackson was fine as fuck and what better distraction then dinner with a handsome man.  Since he was paying for dinner, maybe I could be dessert.  

"Well lucky for you I don't have any plans, dinner sounds nice and you can call me Bre", I said with a flirtatious smile.  

"Great! I have a few other departments I need to stop by and I will swing back to pick you up", he said getting up walking towards my door.

The next few hours past by quickly.  I sent my last email and got up to get my blazer hanging on my wall next to my door.  I walked back to my desk  to get my purse on my desk. As I grabbed it, I tipped it over on the floor.  Everything fell out.  As I started to pick up the contents of my purse, I heard foot steps.

"Let me help you with that, your skirt doesn't give you much room to bend", Mr. Wang said while bending down next to me giving me a wink.

He is feeling me, I thought biting my lip.

"Thank you", I said.

"You're welcome, are you ready?", Mr. Wang said licking his lips and looking me over.