5

you looked at the time and it was 7 am. You rubbed your eyes, they were red and had bags under them, they burned really bad because you haven't slept for 2 whole days, not even a nap. you tried getting up but you were so exhausted. you got up with all your strength walking into Mattia's room.

You remember opening his door but you couldn't remember anything else after that. all you remember is waking up laying on the couch with Mattia sitting next to you.

"w-what happened"

"you blacked out"

you sat up slowly because of the headache you had and looked at your feet.

"Have you been sleeping?"

you didn't answer, you just kept playing with your fingers.

"kara answer me."

you knew you might have been in trouble because he used your real name.

"no.."

"why?"

"because you um.. you took my bear.."

he shook his head and got up, walking away from you.

you immediately started tearing up silently because you were embarrassed and scared, you didn't know if he hated you yet and you were pretty sure he wanted to give you away by now.

"here." he came back with the bear in his hand. you looked up at him and he gave you the bear.

"t-thank you."

"why are you crying don't cry"

"I'm sorry, I just thought you didn't want me anymore. I feel like you hate me."

"what? come here"

you went over to him and he pulled you on his lap.
not in a sexual way in a cuddle way.

"you're by far the best sub I've ever had, despite the punishments you are well behaved, well mannered, sweet, and I like you. you're adorable, and plus I dont give away subs anymore, I picked you for a reason."

anymore? He picked you?

"thank you"
you smiled a bit. you laid down on his chest and woke up in your bed cuddling your bear.

you must have fell asleep. you woke up to the smell of food, a really good smell. you were in a very good mood because you and mattia were on good terms. you put on some slippers and walked down the stairs holding your bear. when you walked in the kitchen you seen mattia making food, he looked really good. you walked up behind him and hugged him smiling really big still holding your bear.

"hey princess"

"hi daddy."

"what's got you so hyped this evening"

"nothing, you just look really good"

"calm down princess you can get a taste later, my friends are coming over for dinner"

"but sir pleasee"

"no princess I'm sorry"

you let go of him and went back up to your room. you heard him coming up the stairs and into your room.

"stop being a spoiled brat and be patient."

you just ignored him and crossed your arms turning the opposite way from him.

you felt his hands around your throat not to tight but just enough to make you smirk.

he looked you and the eyes and you just bit your lower lip.

"oh you wanna play?"

he let go off your neck and took off your skirt.

He laid you on your back on the bed and kissed your thighs up to your pussy, soon eating you out.

"oh fu- keep going" you felt his hand on your thigh tighten because you were about to curse.

you were really close to your release moment when he stopped.

"why did you stop?"

"because I said no."

he smirked and left the room.

you rolled your eyes and put your hands in your underwear not caring if you got in trouble. You were just too close.

you started rubbing and soon came.

you let out a very loud moan making him come back in the room.

"no you didn't."

"daddy, you just stopped and I needed to cum!"

he grabbed you by your arm and sat you over his lap, he gave you a couple spanks.

"don't ever disobey me again"

you rubbed your eyes while soft tears came down.

"m'sorry sir, I won't do it again."

"good girl now get dressed"