Chapter 18:

Alexia's POV:

"Good Morning beautiful," Beck whispered in my ear. My eyes were still closed, but I sighed and snuggled closer into his chest. "Wake up baby." I groaned and felt a feather-light kiss behind my ear. I smiled and turned my face to look at Beck who was curled up behind me, a lazy arm draped over my waist. My eyes fluttered open, and quickly adjusted to the soft sunlight streaming through the windows.

"Mmmm Good morning," I hummed and pecked his lips. I turned in his arms and sighed contentedly. He was studying my face a soft smile playing on his lips. He brushed the hair that had spilled out of my ponytail off my face and behind my ear. I held his hand to my cheek and closed my eyes. He chuckled and kised my forehead, his lips lingering there for a moment. He pulled away and buried his head in the my neck.

"Happy Halloween Princess," he murmured and kissed my neck. I shivered and he chuckled. "Are you excited for your first Halloween?"

"Yeah, I cant wait, but im a bit nervous."

He looked up at me, "Why are you nervous?"

I shrugged, "I dont know I've never done this before. I don't really know what to expect."

"Dont be nervous sweetheart. You'll love it." I nodded and kissed his cheek before pulling his arms from around my waist. He pulled back and gave me a questioning look, raising one eyebrow.

"Relax, I just have to pee," I said laughing. He chuckled and rolled over onto his stomach. I walked into the bathroom and did my business quickly, washing my hands, brushing my teeth, and fixing my ponytail. I walked back into the bedroom and saw Beck sitting up against the headboard doing something on his phone. The covers had dropped around his waist, exposing his bare chest. I walked over and crawled up the huge mattress to snuggle myself in his huge arms. Despite, being without a shirt he was still incredibly warm. He rested his chin on my head and wrapped his arms aroundmy small frame, still working on his phone. He was typing out an email.

"What's that?" I asked looking up at him.

His gaze flickered down to me for a moment, before he murmured. "Just an email about one of the restaurants, baby." I had learned that Beck had opened a few restaurants in the nearby cities to help sustain the pack. It was strange to think that one of the most ruthless packs owned a few quaint cafes that humans enjoyed. When I thought of the Black Mist Pack, I thought mostly of pillaging villages and stolen loot. Not fancy wines and homemade bread.

Beck must have noticed me eyeing his phone, curiously because he sent off his email, before handing it to me. I stared up at him and he nodded, " Go ahead princess." I smiled and began scroll through his apps and his pictures. He had pictures of lots of different things. Past holidays, him and his family together. Family trips to the beach house and his different trips around the world. I had had one before i was brought here. But never one as nice as this. I had finally got to his trip to London, when he spoke from over my shoulder.

"We can get you one if you want." he murmured, looking at me. I turned to him wide-eyed.

"No that's okay, we don't have to-"

"Seriously, princess, I can tell you want one. I'll send someone in the next couple of days to get you one." I blushed and looked away. I did want one.

"No, Beck, really I wouldn't-" I began. He shut me up with a kiss, turning me in his lap to face him.

"Don't even start." he growled against my lips, "You're getting one. It's okay to want things, Lex." I blushed again. I didnt like him buying things for me. "I'll give you anything in the world princess." He said leaning his forehead againts mine. We were sitting looking out the window, when we heard bustling downstairs. The omegas must be getting ready for the party. For the first month I had been here, Beck had had the omegas and other wolves living at the packhouse, stay elsewhere temporarily. But since I had been introduced to the pack, Beck had allowed them to come back. It was weird before it was just the eleven of us, now there was over sixty people at any given time.