𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

— please take time to read —
all the locations, dates, or happenings didn't actually happen and were only created by the author's imagination. hope you enjoy!

suggestions are open !

🥀 in this byler oneshots book, there will be different times or dates, places and happenings. not your typical stranger things.
          - ex: some chapters don't have monsters, some do. some dates happen in either 2020 or below, if not—then it's in the 80's.
- if i make the years 2016-2020, just imagine them as finn & noah; like their style and all but it's still will & mike.
            - i'll basically make my own version of stranger things. :)

the reason why i made this book is because; i have been missing byler these past few days and i've been wanting more moments of the two but the stranger writers won't give us, it's sad >:/ (lmao jk)

i made a 'oneshots' type because in my opinion, it's so much easier to write different stories in one book. i don't need to make a whole novel or something. plus, i barely finish any of my past normal books. and it's fun to experiment with your imagination!

update: dec 9th, 2020
so i've noticed that most of the chapters or each stories of this book are always super long. most of them are around 1000-2000 words, and i don't know if oneshots books work that way. but i prefer making my short stories as detailed as possible, and that's why they end up so long. i'm telling you this bc if you're not the long-short stories type of person, then this book is not for you. :)

note: if you're a hardcore mileven fan & a will byers anti and you only came here to hate, oh please. leave. this book is made for byler shippers only.

before we start: i would like to genuinely apologize for the typos and grammatical errors you all will be seeing in this book. english is not my first language. hoping for your understanding. thank you, and once again, enjoy!

~ byIers