ch.23

Emery squirmed underneath Sophie's grip. A/N I think it's stupid cuz Sophie's grip wouldn't be that strong the others were knocked out by a sedative so they were all slumped against each other.

"Release them." Tam said in a threatening tone.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Like I'm gonna do that," her lips curled into a cold smile. "But I'm willing for a trade."

"What trade?" Linh asked carefully. "Soph-"

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" Sophie screamed. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" She gritted her teeth. She took a deep breath.

Linh flinched. "Fine, Krianta. Whatever your name is."

I think this is the first time I've ever heard Linh sort of snap. Sure, she might have done it before I lost my memory, but she looked friendly and kind at most times.

I looked at Sophie. She refused make eye contact with me. I don't know Sophie that well, but I wanted to get her back somehow.

"What trade?" Biana asked again.

"I'll give you your idiots," she said, scowling at the councilors. "If you give yourselves up to the Neverseen."

"Fine." Biana said nonchalantly.

"What?" I whispered. "We-"

"We can't leave the adults here." Biana repiled. "And I have....a plan."

"I hope your plan works before we die." I mumbled to myself. Marella and Dex must have overheard it because they glared at me.

Marella leaned towards me. "Shut up before we actually die."

Bangs boy and Biana were instantly talking to each other, and I couldn't hear what they were saying but it seemed pretty clear to me that they were talking about the plan. Tam shook his head but the gave in.

"Done?" Sophie asked.

"Give us the adults first," Tam said. "And we'll give ourselves in."

Sophie narrowed her eyes. "Fine," she replied coldly. "But if you try to break out of here or cut the deal, I'll kill all of you without hesitation. Got it?"

"Deal." Biana said before any of us can interrupt.

Sophie pushed the adults forward, sending them toppling over each other. They landed at our feet, not moving.

"Guards! Grab them!" Sophie shouted.

A moment later, cloaked people garbbed us. They were fast, but we were faster. Biana vanished before anyone can grab her. A/N lol I konw it doesn't make sense but let's just read my trash Biana freed Marella first and Marella threw fireballs at the cloaked Neverseen members for distraction. Biana was freeing Tam, and Marella was freeing Dex.

Sophie limped over to me and grabbed me by the arm. I pushed her aside. She had a surprised look on her face as she fell towards the ground.

"You're coming with me." Sophie said, standing up from the ground, shaking.

I shook me head. "I don't think so."

"You're wrong." She said and drugged me before the others could stop her. She pulled me into the light and the last thing I saw was Sophie's icy smirk.

Yay!! Thanks for 1.93k reads!!! I don't know how my story has this many reads lol
And please check out a new book I published! It's called 'Lost Ones' and yes, it's trashy as always lmao