☽ 10 ☾

"I, Ethan, the High Counselor for the spirit animals, humbly welcomes Park Jimin, the son of the Moon Goddess to our safe haven"

Jimin fazed out hearing that. He was what now?

However, before he could have the time to process what was just said, his eyes fell upon Yoongi. The elder was heaving, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Jimin was about to open his mouth when Yoongi stumbled on all his fours. He tried to balance himself by holding onto the table, but he applied too much pressure and the table broke down. 

Ethan's and Aviyanna's eyes widen as they backed away from Yoongi. 

"Aviyanna, you know the drill." Ethan mumbled, "Jimin, when I say, you get out this door, okay?"

"What-"

Jimin was interuppted with Yoongi's low rumbling growl. When he looked up, Jimin gasped seeing the way his eyes glowed. His canines had grown, pushing down on his lips. In a blink of an eye, Yoongi turned into a tiger. 

"Yoongi, you knew you shouldn't have come." Ethan said in a strained voice. 

The tiger roared louldy at Ethan and Aviyanna, Jimin flinched from the sound. Ethan glanced to Aviyanna and nodded. Jimin frowned seeing that but his eyes widen he saw the chains behind her hand. Jimin had no idea when he got them, but there was no way he was going to let them use it Yoongi.  

He didn't care if Ethan was the High Counselor. He didn't care what the consequences would be. 

"Jimin leave, now!" Ethan whispered. 

The tiger growled, prancing up on Ethan. And that same time Aviyaana moved, about to throw the locks around the tiger's ankels. About to

"Stop!" Jimin yelled. He didn't notice but the moonstone glowed and Aviyanna let out a choked breath. The chains falling to the ground with a loud clanking sound. It drew the tiger's attention which now slowly moved towards her. 

"Yoongi!" Jimin called. 

But the tiger didn't pay attention. It leaned back a bit, shifting its weight on its hind leg. Jimin knew it was about to attack Aviyanna. Immeidately, he rushed in front of the tiger, crouching to meet eyes with it. 

"Yoongi, stop!" said Jimin. His voice lacked the fear from yesterday night. It was calm and collect. Even he wasn't sure where the sudden confidence came from. 

The tiger seemed to hesitate. The anger in its eyes dissipitated slightly. It looked around, glaring at Ethan and Aviyanna and looked back Jimin. It growled lowly. 

Jimin let out a huff of breath when the tiger raised its paw and put it over his head. It was heavier than he had expected. He stayed quiet and gulped, the confidence inside slowly dripping away, when the tiger came too close to him. It was sniffing around. Its mouth a little too close to his neck than Jimin would like. 

He didn't know if he tiger suddenly decided to bite down on his neck. It would die in an instant. 

The tiger growled and chuffed. Its eyes when all over Jimin's face and body before it sat down infront of him. Jimin sighed in relief and placed his hand on its head. He did so only after making sure the tiger didn't react to his approach. 

When he looked up, he saw Ethan and Aviyanna looking at him with a surprised experssion.

"How did you calm him?" Aviyanna asked. 

"I don't know... I just... I didn't do anything." Jimin mumbled, "Or maybe Yoongi doesn't attack me for some reason... I don't know."

"That's not Yoongi. That's his complete spirit form." Ethan replied, his voice was dry as he stood back up, "His animal forced Yoongi down and took complete control over him."