Chapter 18

"No no no, I don't need revenge I-"

"Kid! Calm down."

Scar rolled his eyes.

"Listen, we just want to help you." 

Zira smiled softly at him to prove her point.

"But I don't need help" Kion snarled. 

Zira and Scar looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Listen, do you want to let them push you down..."

Scar hesitated for suspense.

"Or get revenge!"

Kion looked towards the ground.

"But I don't want to hurt anyone. Revenge isn't right."

Zira smiled while Scar rolled his eyes.

So innocent.

"You don't have to hurt them, just show that you don't want them to treat you like that anymore."

"Just think about it,"Zira interjected. 

Kion looked at his paws. Revenge sounded like a nice idea, but he didn't want to hurt anyone. He could just not call it revenge? Call it something else like... a reprisal... or.... a counterattack! But that would seem like it was a war or something. Kion bit his lip but came to a final decision.

"I'll do it."

Guys, I'm really sorry! This is really short and bad. I'm just really tired and been super busy. I've been put under a lot of stress lately and so the stories that I've uploaded, I've had them for a while and just uploaded them cause I had a few minutes but like I'm sorry that this is really bad! Thank you all for reading this story!

ALSO...

HUGE THANKS TO amazingspiderfan110 WHO MADE THIS AMAZING COVER!!!!

Hope you had a good day!  And I'll update soon and it will be better (hopefully)

-Meloetta867