CHAPTER 52

Believe me when I say even the strongest person gives in to negativity when it comes to their loved ones. Specially when you're depressed or broken countless of times, you'll always think you're a burden, always blaming yourself and dragging down yourself as if even cockroaches is much more worth than you are. The only cure to this killer is to hold on to God, tho it may seem hard, the more negative your thoughts are the more you need to believe in him and put all your faith on him. Thank God, God gave me a perfect family not wealthy with money but wealthy with love and support and group of friends, and I know those who suffer from Severe Anxiety, depression, PTSD or any hardship in life, be strong...you are more precious than you thought. You are so love more than you know. Keep fighting, keep living, keep breathing.

*KIM JISOO*

I woke up in a familiar room...I look at around me and my eyes landed on my brother...Jin oppa...

He was sitting next to my bed, his arms crossed both eyes shut...is he sleeping?

My arm raised to touch his face but stopped half way as I saw my wrist that is now taken care of and has a bandage on....my eyes widen and I sat up on my bed...

W-why...am I still alive?

Voices ranged in my head like a broken tape, familiar voices filled my head...

'It was your fault!'

'Yeorobun mianhada' (everyone I'm sorry)

My body started shaking as I look at my wrist.

W-what have I done?

"you're awake..." a soft yet manly voice uttered diverting my eyes on him...

"o-pppa..." I called.

He smiled at me and stood up to sit on the bed. I scooted away from him as I can't look at him straight to his eyes...after realization broke into me...I saw him in my peripheral vision stilled as he look at me shocked of my action then I saw hims sighed as he closes his eyes so I looked at him the moment it opened it met mine.

His eyes bore unto mine intently, there are no words coming out from his mouth but many emotions are expressed through his eyes. Worry, pain, anger, and longing stands out amongst those emotions.

"Why did you do that Kim Jisoo?" his voice was soft and caring...

I lowered my head then my eyes landed on my wrists...

"i-it was a-all my fault, I-I realized everything now...f-from when we were kids...to K-Kim Taehyung's sister" my heart clenched as I uttered every word.

"I can't remember everything..." my brother trailed making me look at him again his eyes are on me but his gazes seems to be far like reminiscing something "but from the moment I woke up from a coma, pieces of memories kept on popping in my head. It was all about this little girl who always calls me oppa, at first her face were blurry along with two men then I would see your face in my dream but the time I woke up I'd forget about it and I kept on forcing myself to remember 'til my head aches as if it'll be broken in half." he added and breathe out and look me in the eyes. "In those dreams never did I felt nor thought of blaming that little girl hence I have this strong urge to protect her from any harm. I remembered that whenever I get beaten up by our father and uncle in my mind I was thankful that it was me, I was thankful that their attention is on me and not on you so they wouldn't hurt you again" he said

"I never blamed you in ny memories and I will never blame you now, those things that has happened to us or to others, it wasn't your fault...none of it was. Your only fault was to cut your wrist, making me and the others so worried." he said and I feel ashamed and my eyes started to water.