42

"You're not serious Stefano don't." I ramble, feeling my knees weaken in an instant. His fingers trace my hips soothing me completely.

All I wanted to do was curl up into a ball. Then throw myself into a black hole to find that i've woken up in Brooklyn and this was all a dream.

That I had merely dreamt of the man standing in front of him. Thinking of him not knowing about my existence sends a nervous sensation into my chest.

"You didn't sign school papers." He whispers down to me, fitting his hand on to my cheek perfectly, caressing it with his palm.

"You're saying we're married, like married?" I start slowly asking him. My heart skips multiple beats per second if possible.

"You're all mine, prezioso." I reach up on my toes, wrapping both of my chilled arms around his neck. Half of me wanted to latch on to him and choke the life out of him.

"You're mine." He repeats into my hair.

His arms gave me the feeling of comfort. I felt safer this way, right here.

"I hate you." I mutter squeezing my eyes closed tightly. Afraid that i'd I let go he'd wonder off again, and to her.

"Never let a lie leave your lips again." I remove my head from his chest, resting my chin down.

His eyes were cold as ice, how comforting. The same look in his eyes when he was touched her in his office.

"You told me you were marrying her." I give up with my thoughts trying to push them aside.

"I never said those words." He tightened his hold on my waist when voices approached the garden.

Intertwining our hands, he pulls me to fall in step with him. "Come."

"It's your garden. Tell them to leave." He smirked wrapping and arm around my shoulders. "My influence is affecting you."

We walked down stairs and water was shown.
It was beautiful glimmering in the sun. Two guards surprised me by coming out of nowhere.

Stefano gave them a nod and they fled up the stairs behind us. "Does anyone know."

"Just you. Nor should they find out." I nod deciding to sit on the small dock. It moved under my feet.

"What are you doing?"

"Sit down it won't kill you." I pat the empty space beside be waiting for his body next to mine.

I take my heels off receiving a confused look from him.

"Why didn't you tell me? Stefano you didn't even ask me what I wanted."

"Would you rather me marry her?" He moves as close to me as he could. "Well no."

"We're really.."

"You're mine." My heart pulls in my chest.

"Okay stop saying that." I shiver feeling the cold water hit my toes. "What?" His sudden voice makes me jump out of my skin.

"What?" I question him.

"You're shaking." I smile. "The water is cold."

He picks me up grunting as he does.

"You've gained weight." A giant gasp leaves my mouth before I could stop myself. Who does he think he is.

"You- Why would you say that." His eyebrows furrowed patting my leg softly. "I'm being honest, don't women enjoy that?"

"Stefano that was brutally honest."

"I'm pleased you've put on weight." His doe eyes stare up at me and I cant help but laugh.

"Don't say that!" My arms goes around his arm and I let myself fall backwards. I scare him in the process. His reflexes catch me quickly.

"Watch it." He growled in my ear. I remain to hand my head backwards. "Feels like i'm floating."

"Let me try." Laughter bubbles up my chest.

"You're in a good mood, why?" He places a kiss to my neck, pulling me back up.

"I'm a lucky man."

"Yeah you are with two wives." I smirk seeing his eyes turn into slits. "Only joking, maybe."

"Are you going to touch her while you're gone."

"No."

"You said that too quickly."

"I was answering your question." I play with a lock of his hair. Cheers erupt in the house above us. "Please don't." My voice begs him, wavering in the process.

"I will never touch another woman besides my wife." I wanted to believe him.

A hand goes under my chin lifting my eyes up.

"Do you trust me."

"Yes." I don't hesitate. "If you trust me with your life, trust me with this. You Carmen .. Genovese, are mine."

"You're mine." I repeat his words receiving a groan from him. His arms that were circled around my waist squeezed tighter.

Please last.

                              VOTE!!!!

hi,
mine count: like 40