34

"You were the one that was with Park Jisung weren't you?"

Haru nodded purcing her lips together in a thin line. She got seperated from Jisung in the crowd, his intercom was all static-so now she had to wait as Jaemin and Renjun checked on him.

"Yes I am, do I know you?"

This is gonna be the part where she tells me to leave him isn't it?

"Stay away from him"

Knew it

Haru grinned to herself feeling pride swarm to her senses as she guessed correct, the lady however wasn't very happy with her expression as she scowled at the girl.

Haru returned to looking out for either Jaemin, Jisung or Renjun-but alas none of them showed in her line of vision.

"Wait how do you know Ji-and she's gone"

Haru mumbled seeing the lady's retreating form at the same time as she heard Jisung's voice ringing in her ears.

His breathing was heavy as if he had to just got out of a fight, and soon enough he was soon joined by Mark and Jeno.

"Chenle we need backup, Jaemin and Renjun are held hostages...act stealthily"

"Hey what about me?"

"Yangyang will tell you what to do, we need distraction from the noise we're about to make"

Before Haru could even ask the line was cut off, instead she heard Yangyang's voice who was busy scanning the situation at the floor above.

Her eyes gazed over the dj booth, the man playing totally oblivious to the bodies grinding againts eachother on the dance floor.

Haru cringed mentaly, turning away from the scene as fast as she can. She smirked while she made her way towards the dj's booth-as she was about to pass by two guards grabbed her by the forearm glaring at her.

"I'm sorry ma'am this space is strictly off limits"

"But-"

"I'm sorry ma'am"

Haru nodded faking a pout, she looked down her hair covering eyes. She sniffled startling both guards, they offered a hand which she rejected letting out small sobs.

Come on Haru cry! You can do it!

With a quiet whisper she sniffled staring at the guards teary eyed.

"I'm sorry it's just my brother is in the hospital and he's critical in surgery, I promised him to atleast play a song for him because it was his dream to attend this party"

Both guards turned to her before one of them sighed, Haru could only recognize him from the pictures she had seen but it was Lee Chan-not really sure why he was there guarding instead of upstairs but she would take whatever just to convince him now.

"Alright miss go ahead and play a song"

He softly said, Haru beamed at him smiling wildly as she engulfed the boy in a hug-running off and leaving the red faced boy behind.

Haru tapped the dj's shoulder who -after being explained the situation to-willingly agreed to let her play one song.

Haru scrolled through the laptop, searching for the longest and loudest song she could find, before stopping at one particular song. She clicked on it, jumping away as the speakers almost blasted her ears off.

She smiled and bid farewell to the dj, but as she was about to pass by the guard again a hand stopped her. She froze seeing the boy again-her thoughts running wild as she took guesses on why he stopped her.

"So uhm, I never got your name"

Oh just my name! whoo! Wait should I even give my real name?

"I'm Choi Haru!"

I'm thinking of publishing another book, but when?