Gen Y Perhaps Love 07

Gen Y SS1  Perhaps Love 07

After finished the stressed quiz, most of the medical students left the room and only a few students were still there. But Kit allowed himself in thought and message on the phone that he responded with another.

Although he was asked to keep this secret, Kit considered it for a while that he should tell Wayu about this or not.... Also, his damn friend didn't tell him something more yet... He just forced Kit to answer the question that he wanted to know to death.... Kit should probably tease him till suffering and appeared by himself. He wanted to know that if Wayu had a new lover...

Would he still hide in the darkness and still didn't show up? .... Pha.

Kit texted the message to Mark who him that he was waiting for him there... The part of him wanted to see the handsome face with the playful smile of Mark a little bit. But he wasn't in a hurry now after they hadn't seen each other for almost a week. Kit was the last one who left that empty room.

But the person Kit saw on the pathway were the tall guys from other faculty... The evil seniors from engineering like Jack and Phadbok. They looked like to have some business here ... But when he saw the attitude of those two... It made him feel like these guys came to the medical building because of something about him for sure!

"....Are you free? I wanna talk to you about something, Doctor Kit." Jack asked him nicely but it was opposite with Padbok that blocked the way to not allow Kit going anywhere.

"If you have any business, you can talk to me right here." Kit winced and felt that both of them. They probably looked not to be nice with him.

"....I heard that you are so close to Thanu?" Phabok asked him in the short-form.

Kit frowned upon. "If yes, then what?"

Phadbok crossed his arms with frown face also the angry yes on Kit without hiding. "Don't help him... and don't be his friend. Just leave him alone.... Do you get it? "

This time Kit frowned upon more and more. "... I don't understand... why I've to follow your order."

When Phadbok listened to those short words like the boy didn't follow his order easily. So he dragged Kit's arms and pushed into the empty room before Kit wised up while Jack put the hand across his forehead that Phadbok strayed from the script. But he could do nothing unless played the friend's game helplessly. Jack walked right in and didn't forget to lock the door from inside.

"What the fuck are you playing?!" Kit shouted. He looked at Jack leaned on the locked door and swapped to Phadbok, who threatened him not far away.

"Just want to make you understand... why you've to do what we want." Phadbok told him cold. He got closer to Kit one step at a time. "So will leave Thanu?"

"....No!" Kit denied him for a second time. He looked at tall two seniors in the closed room that he had disadvantages of everything... If they got physical, Kit had no way for fighting back for sure.

"Don't you change your mind?" Phadbok unbuttoned the cuffs and rolled his sleeves one by one slowly and stared at Kit with the mean eyes.

"Don't pile into me if you can!" Kit spoke up with the voice through his teeth ... Although he didn't understand why Phadbok hated Thanu so much ... but he would never do what they want ... or this was the reason why Thanu didn't believe anyone except him.

"Whatever, I don't mind."

In a blink of the eyes, the body of the Kit which was much smaller than Phabok was thrown ... till his back against the wall. Then the big hand laid on the white neck ... it locked the neck like a steel collar. Although Phadbok hadn't pushed his hands strangled around that white neck to cause any bruise. Kit could only catch Phadbok's wrist. His bright eyes showed that he wasn't fear, but he would fight whatever it takes.