You two as fairytales|Johzenji + Dateko + Itachiyama

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ ♪('ε` )

Johzenji

Terushima

>•Tangled // Rapunzel

You and him are on a boat, about to witness the latterns that fly up the sky every year on your birthday.

The latterns starts to appear on the sky. you started to get excited that you weren't able to noticed the blonde boy that is admiring you.

"(y/n)..." he spoke.

you look to his direction, "yes, teru?", you sat infront of him with a big smile on your face.

He shakingly pulls out something in his pocket. Not showing you, he gave you a nervous look.

you were quite confuse with his gestures, "teru?..are you alright?" you asked getting concerned.

He gently grabs your hand, he shows a ring in his hand, "(y/n)...I...".

your eyes widen, sparkling.

"I-I want you to wear this...this means that I will always love you and be faithful to you.." he said, "will it be okay...with you?".

you started tearing up after hearing those words from him, "ofcourse it will be okay for me!..".

He gave you a loving smile as he slides the ring in your finger, "I love you".

"I love you too..", you both slowly start to lean in closer to one another.

but that was stopped when the boat made a startling move.

terushima pouts, "what a mood ruiner...".

you chuckle, "oh come on.." you kissed his cheek.

Dateko

Aone

>•Tarzan

>•Tarzan

The last words aone said to you before you go was, "I will miss you, (y/n)", you didn't want to go but you have to.