Prologue

Saturday

January 3rd

Kelly P.O.V

"Kelly, are you ready to go out now?" My best friend Nicki said. I fixed my white bodycon dress and slipped on my nude red bottoms then walked out my room.

"Nicki I'm ready." I said walking downstairs.

"Bitch look at you. Ass sitting up right." She said turning me around. "Here, you are going these condoms with that dress you have on."

"I am not going to need them." I moved her hand. "Let's go."

We walked outside and hopped into my all black BMW and headed to the club.

My name is Kelly Dixon daughter of Stephanie and Ronald Dixon. I have a younger sister named Kasey. I'm a dentist and that's how I met my best friend Nicki. We've been friends for almost two years now.

I pulled up to the club and we walked out. We walked to the security guard since he was Nicki's cousin.

"Trent, what's up?" Nicki said hugging him.

"What's up Nick?" He looked behind her and pushed her out the was. "Kelly, Kelly, Kelly." He tapped his chin. "When you gone stop playing with a nigga?"

"When you stop hoeing around."

"That's gone change when we get together." He said letting us in. We walked and the club and got hit by the smell of sweat and pussy. We made our way to the bar and ordered us some shots and a Superman.

We made our way to the dance floor and danced with each other. As we was dancing I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. I was sipping my drink as I dance with him.

I was tipsy when I finished my drink. I turned to him and saw nothing but hair in my face. He moved his hair and licked his lips.

"What's yo name Ma?" He whispered in my ear.

"Kelly, what about you?"

"Savage." I looked at him and stumbled. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. "Let's get out of here."

I grabbed his hand and walked out the club. He directed me to his car and hopped in. The car ride to his house was silent. We pulled up to this condo complex and got out.

We walked in the building and got on the elevator. He pressed the number 25 and the elevator started to move. He pulled me against his chest started kissing me.

The doors opened and we got off. We walked down the hallway and and stopped in front of his door. He unlocked the door and opened it for me to walk in.

When he closed the door he backed me up against the wall knocking down some pictures. He latched onto my neck and started sucking.

I wrapped one of my legs around him and pulled him closer. He wrapped the other one around him and pulled away from my neck. He smashed his lips to mine and kissed me hungrily.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongues moved in sync. He started walked and pulling off my dress at the same time. He walked into this room and laid me on the bed.

He stripped out of his clothes and got in the bed. He took off my bra and sucked on my right nipple and he played with the left. He switched and did the same with the other one.

He slid off my thong and threw it across the room. He removed his boxers and I grabbed his dick. I started to jack it and started moving, it was getting harder in my hands.

He moved my hand and placed a finger in my pussy. I gasped and he started moving faster. I feel myself getting wetter by the second. He removed his finger and positioned himself.

He slid into me slowly and started moving in and out. I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity to my ex-boyfriend. We were in love until he died.

I felt sloppy kisses on my neck to my jaw line them on my lips. He started pumping into faster and I wrapped legs around him.

"Faster." I moaned out. He started to go faster and I felt myself about to cum. As he was pumping into me I was screaming his name and came on his dick.

A few pumps after I came he came behind me. He flipped me around and slid in me from behind. He started thrusting onto me and I threw it back.

I looked at him over my shoulder and he was biting his lip looking down. As I was throwing it back his around my waist got tighter. He started going faster and both of us came at the same time.

He got up from the bed and pulled me out too. He took me to the bathroom that was connected and turned on the water. We stepped in and he pushed me against the wall and slid into me.

"Fuck." He groaned as I dug my nails in his shoulders. "Ease up Kel." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pumped into me fast.

"Savage." I moaned in his ear. He slowed down then started going faster again. I put my face in the crook of his neck and bit his neck.

I started sucking on his neck and I came with him followed behind me. We washed off and got out the tub. He grabbed two towels and handed one to me.

We walked back in the room and got in bed. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"It's Trevor." He said.

"What?" I said lowly because my throat is hurting.

"My name."

"Oh, goodnight Trevor"

"Goodnight Kelly." He kissed the back of my head and we fell asleep.