Epilogue

"Morning, Beautiful" Keefe whispered tucking a strand of hair behind Sophie's ear.

"Ughh, five more minutes"

"Will a kiss get you up earlier?" 

"Maybe" she mumbled in reply.

He pressed a soft kiss to her lips and she responded before climbing out of their very large four poster bed and putting a fluffy robe on.

"The Council is expecting my nominees today so I have to be punctual. Do you want to have a shower with me, or are you getting up later?"

"I wouldn't pass up the opportunity, Soph but are you sure you will be able to concentrate on showering when I'm there?" He responded cheekily.

She rolled her eyes and debated throwing a pillow at him then opened the door to their, opulent ensuite and stepped inside.

Keefe heard the water start running and sighed before getting up himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie was sitting at the breakfast bar eating a bowl of what looked like green porridge but tasted like chocolate cookie dough when Keefe snuck up from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hello again gorgeous"

"Do you want bre-" she started to ask before dropping her spoon. 

"I'll be right back" she said uneasily. 

"Are you okay, baby" Keefe asked concern clouding his features.

"Yep, all good" she replied again before dashing out of the room.

He quickly got himself breakfast when he heard something odd coming from the bathroom. When he appeared in the doorway Sophie was bent over the toilet bowl retching.

Without saying a word he crossed over to her held her hair back and gently rubbed her back with soothing fingers.

"You should have told me you had been feeling sick, Soph"

"Keefe, it's.....it's more than just sick. I found out a couple days ago. I'm- I'm pregnant"

Keefe was shocked, he knew there was a possibility especially because they sometimes neglected to use protection but he didn't think it would happen this quickly. They had only been married ten years. And considering Elven Infinite lifespans they usually waited longer.

"Keefe" Sophie said shocking him out of his thoughts "Are you okay? I'm sorry. We don't have to keep it. We can- can adopt out or something if your not ready. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"

She was nearly crying now and Keefe's heart was broken.

"No Sophie, it's not that. I love you and I definitely want to have kids with you. I was just shocked with how quickly this is happening."

He tilted her head up to his.

"The really hard question is, are we going to name them Keeferella or Keefe Jr?

She laughed through the tears and they clung to eachother on the tiles, with a baby on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got to the end guys. Yayyyyyyy. Thanks infinitely for all of the votes, views and comments. They make my day. Excitedly a sequel is on the way so be ready!!!!!!!!!! Can we get to 200 votes???

Thank you again for everything and sharing this short but sweet journey with me!!!!!

See you guys on the other side. 

Mollie