29

THIRD POV

"Die!" Julian try to stab Damon in the heart only to be block by Damon himself.

Damon doesn't want to kill him but Julian is too persistent in killing Damon and send Damon difficulty.

And in the mean time, Glenn arrive at the place as he panted heavily and look at his father that is fighting with Damon who dodge his every move.

"Duke, I'll help you!" Glenn exclaimed as Damon only nodded.

However, Aaron suddenly appeared in front of them making their eyes went wide.

"H-how-!"

"Oh, don't worry. About your friends, they're not dead. Just tired I guess." he exclaimed while standing beside the Emperor.

Aaron look at the Emperor and form a playful smile. "Greetings Damon. Quite a surprise to see you alive."

". . . Quite a surprise to see you still blinded by the past." Damon exclaimed back, much to hit Aaron's nerves.

Aaron didn't waste anytime as he charged towards them.

-

Edward slash one of the imperial knights as he manipulate their blood and turned it into a sword.

He turned his head at Gale who just arrived to assist him to fight Edan.

"Geez, you two really want to kill me that much?" Edan asked with a raised eyebrow along with a smirk.

Edward merely nodded as he quickly charged at Edan and try to slash him but Edan immediately pull out his sword from thin air and dodge it.

Edward click his tongue as he fall back then Gale immediately switch place with him to attack Edan and it succeed.

Much to their surprise, Edan suddenly vanished as Gale and Edward's eyes widened in surprise and immediately look around their surroundings.

Edan suddenly appeared in front of Edward and slash his back. However, blood was coming out from Edward, that's why he can control it as he immediately form a blade from his back by using his blood and stab on Edan right on his heart.

Edward twisted the blade behind his back, all the while sinking it deeper and deeper through Edan's skin. Edan's skin was tearing to shreds as the blade rotated, the sound of his muscles and nerves being gouged growing louder.

Edan's eyes widened in surprise while looking at the bloody blade that went through his chest. He never thought this through.

When the blade vanish, Edan sank to his knees, continuing to scream, convulsing and trembling like a wild animal and thick blood flowing freely from the gaping hole in his back chest while Edward panted heavily waiting for him to die.

Gale hurriedly run towards Edward. "Sir Univers! Are you alright!?" he asked worriedly while looking at Edward who is a bloody mess.

He cough up a bit and lift his head. ". . . I'm fine."

Gale turned his head towards Edan and notice something as he approach the lifeless second prince.