🗒 ❛ Kisses + Tagged ༉‧₊˚✧

°•Earthquake•°

-Everywhere.

We all know that Quake is always busy whether it's with the kokotiam or his troublesome brothers.
But before he takes care of those things,he goes up to you and gives you a quick kiss on the lips with a sweet smile.

Once he goes inside of the house, he immediately collapses on the sofa,not having enough energy to make himself comfortable.

That's the part where you come in, sitting down besides him to lay his head in your lap.Then Placing kisses all over his face, and once you do that, he smiles in return.

°•Thunderstorm•°

-Forehead,cheek and nose.

He's shy when it comes to giving you kisses, though he'll be sure to give you a long yet passionate one before he heads out for a mission.

When it's time to call it a day, he kisses your nose because he wants to see you blush before he pulls you to his chest and cuddles you uwu

Once Thunder comes home from a mission,he'll approach you and hold your hand, scratching his cheek shyly as he asks for a kiss, making sure that no one is there to witness him embarrassing himself.

°•Cyclone•°

-Everywhere

He will definitely have the biggest smile on his face once he leans in for a kiss.He lives for your blushing face.

Just seeing him run up to you, and give you a quick peck on the lips makes your heart melt. Cyclone laughs when your face turns red after he kisses you.

Don't get me wrong, when you got your back turned on him, that's when he blushes.And also loves it when you kiss his nose, it makes him smile even wider.

°•Blaze•°

-Lips,Neck and Forehead

He'll kiss you on the forehead if other males are checking you out, snaking an arm around your waist while he's at it.He wants everything to know that you belong to him.

When you two are alone in his shared room with ice, he kisses you deeply.Trailing his lips down your neck to leave a few hickeys,basically ends up making out with you—

There are times where he'll hold your hand and ask for a kiss right then and there.Of course, you have to obligate or else he will start begging.

°•Ice•°

-Nose,Neck and Shoulders (UHM—I'M SORRY)

Cuddling in his bed on a daily basis is a thing. Most of the time, the two of you just sit on the bed, his head resting on your shoulder.If it's exposed then he won't be afraid to kiss it.

Before the both of you go to sleep, he makes sure to kiss your nose.Same with blaze, he lives for that tomato face of yours—

If he wants or needs your attention, he'll be sure to kiss your neck and probably leave a hickey if you don't notice him.