Ch 10 - Mystery

Peter started acting strange since the blackout happened in the city for 2 minutes. He started vanishing for hours but no one noticed at first and thought that he was a teenager and wanted time but they noticed when he vanished without a trace for a month and came back. The suit had tracers by wakandaians meaning nowhere on Earth could he be untraceable. The vanishing became a routine slowly and the Avengers were really worried about him.

So one day they decided to follow him. "Going home see you later Mr. Stark. Bye Guys" Peter said as he was walking towards the elevator. "Peter wait" said Tony and Peter stopped and took out his earphones and turned back. Tony nudged Pepper and she spoke "You'll be coming tomorrow, right?" "I don't know Miss Potts". Peter said sheepishly. "Peter I want you to know that we all love you and.." she nudged Natasha in the side and she continued "So you can tell us if you got yourself into something. We can help you". "I'll remember that for when I get myself into something" Peter said.

"I know he's hiding something". Pepper said. "No shit Sherlock" Everyone said. Friday suddenly spoke up "Suit of the grid". Everyone had listened it many times but it still gave them a mini heart attack everytime. "We trace him next time". Tony suddenly said. "That's not something he would like" Steve said. "I don't care, he goes of grid every now and then I am concerned". Tony said. "OK". Everyone said.

Two months later

Peter was walking out when Pepper asked her regular question "You'll be coming tomorrow right?" "I don't know, maybe not. I may not come for a long time something came up" Peter spoke rubbing the back of his neck. "You are not doing anything dangerous right?" Tony asked. "When do I not". Peter tried to joke. "That's why we are concerned" Natasha said. "Hey hey its alright. I'll be back and then let's have a sleepover + movie night" Peter said to comfort them. Suddenly his backpack started glowing "Oh shut I'm late he said and started running outside but not before yelling" Bye guys love you. "Everyone loved when Peter spoke that.

" Something glowed in his backpack we'll know what he does tonight"Tony said as everyone grabbed their weapons and got on the jet. They were at a safe distance when suddenly Peter started running and climbed a tall building without hsi costume or web shooters. He stayed there for a few minutes and then opened his bag and took out a chocolate and began feeding it to Venom. "I can never get used to that". Sam spoke. Venom started taking over him and then he put a spider symbol on his chest.

A new suit formed around him and was loaded with weaponry and then he jumped doing a flip yelling "WOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO". He didn't open shoot a web and they were just going to speed up over there when a portal opened and Peter went inside it and it closed.

Everyone's eyes were comically wide at what just happened until Clint said "Everyone saw that right?" Everyone nodded. "He has a lot of FUCKING explaining to do" Pepper said.

A month later

Peter walked into the compound and saw everyone sitting and looking at him "Everything all right?" Peter asked. "No you tell me" Tony said with sarcasm"Oh going great that one month holiday was really fun btw"Peter said happily.

"Where were you?" Natasha asked. "We saw you turning into Venom and then wearing the suit and jumping crazily in the portal, so no use lying" Steve said. "Oh so that's what this is about" Peter said. "Why didn't you say so at first, now all your speeches make kinda sense. To answer your question I was at..." Peter thought for a second and then counted on his fingers "C-4-Y-7"."Where's that" Tony asked. "I don't know, it's a universe" Peter said.

"What?" Pepper said. "It's a parallel universe. Peter said. Everyone was stunned then Bruce said begin from starting how did this happen." ok. How about we prepare for sleepover and I'll tell you "Peter said. Everyone nodded and rushed to their room to change into pajamas and returned with pillows and blankets.