Chapter 120

Chapter 120 - There was nothing that couldn't be changed (2)

She did want to go out to play, but the original owner's plastic friends were strangers to her. Besides, she had never come into contact with those types of occasions before. Even if her status had changed, she still wanted to choose what she felt was a safer lifestyle.

"Turn over a new leaf?" Song Tingshen rolled those words around and laughed in spite of himself.

That being said, he likes the current Ruan Xia more than her old self.

After all, her change was good for their family and their child.

As for why she changed, he wasn't as curious as before. Anyways, everything was moving towards a positive direction. That was enough.

Although it was the end of the workday, the sun hadn't fully set yet. The sunlight was still blindingly bright. Song Tingshen opened the sun visor and happened to see a photo that had been clipped on it. It was a photo of Ruan Xia and Little Wang eating ice cream together. Ruan Xia had brought a mobile mini photo printer off of Taobao and printed that photo off her phone. She felt that the photo was especially sweet and put it on the sun visor.

(T/N: Taobao is a Chinese online shopping website and the world's biggest e-commerce website.)

The size of the photo wasn't big, about the size of a Polaroid photo.

Song Tingshen took the photo down and looked at it. "Give me this photo?"

Ruan Xia glanced at him. Not caring very much either way, she said, "Oh, okay. You can take it. I still have that photo on my phone anyways."

Right after she said that, Song Tingshen took out his wallet and put the photo in a section of his wallet.

Ruan Xia: "..."

Why did she feel that even though this was clearly nothing, his actions gave her an ambiguous feeling?

Puting that photo in his wallet... It might make someone misunderstand.

She knew that she wasn't the only person in the photo, and she felt that Song Tingshen only wanted the photo because of Little Wang, and she just happened to be in that photo...

As the sunlight came through the window, Song Tingshen turned his head to glance at Ruan Xia.

He always knew that she was very beautiful, but he had already gotten used to looking at her face in the past few years. He didn't know if it was because his attitude towards her had changed today, but right now, he had the impulse to take a photo of her side profile.

Everyone said that Mrs. Song was very beautiful. Since that was the case, appreciating her beauty could be considered a type of respect for his blind date partner.

Ruan Xia naturally noticed his attentive gaze and felt a bit nervous. She kept feeling that there was something off about Song Tingshen today.

In the past, he never looked at her for more than five seconds. Even when she was pretty enough to sparkle, his gaze would remain flat. She almost suspected that he was blind, but today...

Ruan Xia was already frazzled. Combined that with a traffic jam and the car on the side cutting into her lane, she would have cursed at that other driver if Song Tingshen wasn't next to her.

Song Tingshen was watching Ruan Xia. Seeing that her expression didn't look good, he said, "If you're annoyed, you can just keep driving and hit his car. He's improperly cutting into this lane by positioning his car diagonally. If the police come, he'll be the one responsible."

Ruan Xia: "... Have you hit someone else's car before?"

It seems so out of sorts for the steady and mature Song Tingshen to say something like that.

Song Tingshen flatly nodded. "When I'm not in a rush for time, I'll have the driver bump into the car in front when they do something like that."

It was hard to believe that Song Tingshen would do something like that.

There were no traces of irritable temperament on his body. In fact, even after spending so much time with him, Ruan Xia had never seen him lose his temper.

Other than in front of Little Wang, he was always very calm as if nothing could affect him.

"Are you going to hit that car?" Song Tingshen asked.