2.0 strangers minds

»»» song: lana del rey - brooklyn baby

2nd October

Humans were judgemental, weren't they? Not sure if it was in their nature or plain education. And even if they didn't judge on purpose, they still did it. Like a nasty habit you simply couldn't get rid of.
Most judgements were based on something like a stereotype or an ideal, a norm in which everyone who didn't fit in got rejected. Some others happened out of plain jealousy or disliking though.
Some judgements being justified, for example if someone actually did something bad. Others again being simply dumb.
And no one could escape it. Especially not in the world of fame and stardom. Regardless if you were directly a part of it or not.
Some able to handle it, some not. Others again having to learn dealing with it, the easy or the hard way.

»»»

"Hold still!"
"Like this?"
"Ye-es, just please don't speak for a second."
Tally's lips pursed before forming a smile as Ashton's finger clicked on his phone's display. Her being for once the object and not the photographer.
"Can I move now?" she half-annoyed asked. Her arms already sinking slowly, feeling like carrying a bag of stones.
"Oh, yeah yeah." He waved while typing away on his phone. A dragged sigh escaped her lips, pushing back the curls the wind had blown in her face as she was posing with the glorious Hollywood sign behind her. After all, she was a sucker for touristy stuff, like this. Typical pictures of city signs.
Tally walked up to him then, bending over a bit to peek at the device in his hands. "Why're you laughing? Is the pic this bad?" she asked, insecurely smiling at him.
His eyes widened when he noticed her next to him. "N-no no, just read something.. funny."
She narrowed her brows in suspicion. "Well, okay. Can I see it then?"
"Sure."
Taking a look on the photo he'd shot, she'd to admit it wasn't the worst one taken of her. Neither the greatest one. It was quite good compared to when people usually took photos of her though.
Contently, she patted Ashton's back then. "The lighting and angle are quite good. Nice job."
"Well, you're not the only good photographer here, Miss professional," the dirty-blond winked smirking. Taking the sunglasses out of his curls and sliding them on his nose. "I'm quite great as well."
She didn't say anything, just laughed at his self-proclamation and nodded while following him down the streets of West Hollywood.

It had been a warm afternoon -considering it was early October and trees were already turning into colourful buquets of red, brown and orange leaves. Dry ones crunching under their soles on the ground, creating this typical autumn feeling. Even if autumn in LA was almost something completely different from Europe.

And since Tally had felt like going out and explore the infamous city of angels rather than staying in the big house alone. With Michael actually being a little sick and sleeping for the rest of the day -or pretending being still sick to gamble in peace and Calum and Luke being out with friends, Ashton had been kind enough to volunteer and join her.
They'd spent most of the time visiting some of the places they hadn't been able to last time she'd been there, months ago. It was fun just the two of them hanging around and vising some artistic places none of the other would find interesting enough.